Free Manly stuff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Hello Silvertails

I have a few items for free if anyone is interested.
Matty Ballin signed boots and headgear along with a premiership photo from 1973 grand final team framed. It’s pretty dusty now but looks just the part.
There is also heaps of flags, members hats and kids jumpers and shirts. It’s all in the best style know to fashion (maroon and white) in various kids sizes.
Let me know if you’re keen

I think no-oe wants to seem cheap m8...

I am after a jersey for my little fella (6yo) - size 8 (or bigger)... anything but those ugly Quantum Hot Water & COCO Joy ones or the Indiginous ones (they look good but it's his first jersey and they dont look traditional Manly enough for mine)

Not interested in it for free but happy to pay $20 plus postage if you have one and are happy to part with it champion...

Last edited:
Had 145 views with no takers or comments eh...UNbelievable ly to menz lol. Whereabouts are you mate? I am on the goldy
Bulli to the Goldy hey bro... you'll be enjoying those winter swims

I've just gone (back) the other way (shoalhaven) and I'd forgotten what real winter feels like lol...

A bit late on the scene, but my "Den". Would appreciate any spare items....if not too late, appreciate your offer for any of these items.

Bulli to the Goldy hey bro... you'll be enjoying those winter swims

I've just gone (back) the other way (shoalhaven) and I'd forgotten what real winter feels like lol...
Yeah frank i hear ya.....contemplating leaving the goldy tho n returning down south somewhere as the surf n the golf courses are getting too crowded for me

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2