Free General admission ticket to the Sharks game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I wont be able to go to the game and I would like to offer for free my general admission ticket that I purchased on line Ticketmaster to one of our Silvertails forum members so they can go and cheer our Sea eagles to Victory

Who ever contacts me first can have my ticket .

I wont be able to go to the game and I would like to offer for free my general admission ticket that I purchased on line Ticketmaster to one of our Silvertails forum members so they can go and cheer our Sea eagles to Victory

Who ever contacts me first can have my ticket .
Take a sickie you wuss, we need you there.
Or a mental health day, or something!

How many times do you think home semi-finals come round at Brookie????
(I know you have some family commitments as well as your shift work but seriously, if at all possible you should be at this game Bozo!)

Well Bozo I'm sorry to hear about your family member and I commend you for being there for them. I will give an extra cheer on your behalf.
Anything in particular you'd like me to shout out for you?

Well Bozo I'm sorry to hear about your family member and I commend you for being there for them. I will give an extra cheer on your behalf.
Anything in particular you'd like me to shout out for you?

Thank you for your good thoughts and well wishes feathered friend

The extra cheer that you can shout for me is ....

Run TREX fck ya RUN !!!

Our crowd needs to cheer and Inspire TREX to run and destroy the Sharks !

@BOZO you're a legend Mate, good luck to you and your family member.
Hope Manly gets a big win for you!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4