Free Double Pass to Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok, so our first round tipping winner @Boofhead has kindly offered up his free double pass to Brookie as he is based on the Gold Coast and reckons he is too busy providing quality commercial electrical services to realistically make it down here this season. So if you are in need of some electrical contracting from a trustworthy Manly supporter than look him up (10% discount for Silvertails posters)

Paramount Service Pty Ltd - Click Here

Tickets will be offered to paid up Silvertails tipping members, first in best dressed. PM me.

@Boofhead - well done on your tipping & generosity in giving up your tickets to a member of the Silvertails tipping "family" :)

Nice plug too by c and c helping all the fans out.

As the link hasn't worked for me yet...here it is for you guys.

www.paramountservice.com.au

Enjoy, all you B's out there!

Thanks GE - don't know what happened there, I'm sure that I checked it worked last night. Anyway I have fixed it now.

globaleagle said:
Nice plug too by c and c helping all the fans out.

As the link hasn't worked for me yet...here it is for you guys.

www.paramountservice.com.au

Enjoy, all you B's out there!

Chip and Chase said:
Thanks GE - don't know what happened there, I'm sure that I checked it worked last night. Anyway I have fixed it now.

Thanks for all the good work! Can't beat the Manly faithful!

OK we have another free double pass from Round 3 tipping. Preference to tipping comp members, first in first served.

Any chance a limp Stiffi could grab a double pass please? I'm no chance of winning one this year!!

OK @Stiffi one double pass for you. PM me your name and email contact again.

Commanders one from this week still up for grabs.

Chip and Chase said:
OK @Stiffi one double pass for you. PM me your name and email contact again.

Commanders one from this week still up for grabs.

Thanks '@Chip and Chase' who was the generous Eagle I need to thank?

I'm heading down if the pass is still available. Would be much appreciated.

All your Dowdz. PM me your name and email contact and I will pass onto the club.

Chip and Chase said:
All your Dowdz. PM me your name and email contact and I will pass onto the club.

Thanks C&C,much appreciated. Big thanks to the excellent tipper who made them available.

Bow down to @COMMANDER Dowdz, but not too low. He is after all a Queenslander and therefore not worthy of too much veneration.

Chip and Chase said:
Bow down to @COMMANDER Dowdz, but not too low. He is after all a Queenslander and therefore not worthy of too much veneration.

I will give him a half bow lol. Thanks @Commander...much appreciated.

Big Thanks '@Peter C' you mighty eagle you. Will probably head down on a Sun arvo with the Mrs & the 2yo twins. Appreciate your mighty tipping skills, something of mine that has totally vanished!

You will regain your powers after a rest Stiffi, I was worried about you being up far too long last year :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6