Free access to Daily Telegraph/The Australian

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
That worked a treat.....wonder if they will automatically start charging me after 12 months...

That worked a treat.....wonder if they will automatically start charging me after 12 months...

Nope,. no credit card details required.
Plus I used a gmail account I created before signing up.

Good chance using hotmail - gmail to set up will be closed by the morning and a university email will be required.

If you join your local library you can access heaps of stuff like this online for free.
If you have kids in school or uni often you can get pretty big discounts also

Thanks, worked fine for me using a yahoo email.

Nothing like getting something free from Murdoch. :party:

Last edited:
You have just made yourself a follower of the Coalition.

There is no way News will give away anything; this is just a ploy to get their far right dribble in front of more people 3 days before the election.

Unsubscribe !

There is no way News will give away anything; this is just a ploy to get their far right dribble in front of more people 3 days before the election
Correct - already received a propaganda email! Will mark it as spam. My only purpose in subscribing is to access paywalled Manly related articles.

Last edited:
If you join your local library you can access heaps of stuff like this online for free.
If you have kids in school or uni often you can get pretty big discounts also
Yep I use my wife’s uni work account which she hasn’t taught at for 2 years now 😂

Yep I use my wife’s uni work account which she hasn’t taught at for 2 years now 😂
My sons in year 12 and has always had student discount but he is doing part year 12 and part uni this year which has opened up a stack or extras........for him cough cough

I didn't realise so many had access to the DT on here.

Makes me wonder why I kept posting and cleaning the articles for the forum when most of you were able to read them at your leisure. lol @ me

Well, jokes on me and hopefully someone else posts anything relevant from them now - which some have been doing, so thanks! :)

Next you'll be telling me there's an election soon.

I said election, perverts!

Makes me wonder why I kept posting and cleaning the articles for the forum when most of you were able to read them at your leisure. lol @ me

Well, jokes on me and hopefully someone else posts anything relevant from them now - which some have been doing, so thanks! :)

I moved to SA so tele got cut off my list but many others were added. When i was in sydney i used to have access. Each state determines what they let out it seems

That made me think of the old Benny Hill skit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4