Fraud ALERT - Rugby League live 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This game is the most fraudulent piece of software ever devised

Case in point

To start the season i played the boring 9s to adjust to controls and the usual settling in, skipped the trials because no thanks

Played Parramatta round one and the rot set in

All of our forwards were getting smashed every hit up and dropping the ball cold, this would not happen 19 times in one game

Do not buy this piece of garbage

Case in point

To start the season i played the boring 9s to adjust to controls and the usual settling in, skipped the trials because no thanks

All of our forwards were getting smashed every hit up and dropping the ball cold, this would not happen 19 times in one game

Sounds pretty accurate.
Rigged by the NRL.
Sounds like it was approved by Todd greenturd.

Case in point

What difficulty are you on?

Dam was hoping this game was going to good. Get EA to do it :)
I've really liked it, it's so much smoother and definitely much more realistic. Forwards have a greater impact although still improvements could be done. Problem is (good problem) that the Legend difficulty is really hard, Pro difficulty makes the games close, and doesn't involve as many of these tedious knock ons as @cherry_poppins alluded to

It's pretty hard RLL4 which is good, makes the games closer, I struggle to put many points on in veteran
It's not hard, it's broken

Every time i get the ball there's a 75% chance per hit up i end up dropping the ****ing ball and taking the fetal position

I like games that are hard but fair, in all honesty this is bradman 17 levels of bull****

I love apologists for this game who claim it's not AAA so we shouldn't expect too much

Most Indy games cost $30 and that's what this should cost

Another thing that brought my piss to a boil was Vossy whining about the DCE backflip

My copy is back at eb games and I've $150 left to pay on my mythril edition shadow of war

I don't play games, I lack the time however I do keep an eye on this as i would love a decent Rugby League game but unfortunately they are all of this ilk

I don't play games... But keep an eye on it...
Mmmmm OK Dan. I keep an eye on my PlayStation 4 as well.
I don't own any gaming console. Well I have a wii from years ago that the kids play, best I can say for games is games I fidget with on my phone between flights. Never been a gamer but would love a decent NRL game

I don't own any gaming console. Well I have a wii from years ago that the kids play, best I can say for games is games I fidget with on my phone between flights. Never been a gamer but would love a decent NRL game
ARL 96 or ETs Rugby league

Gotta have a games room!

original.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4