Frank paul

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
so he got graded for his stupid act. It was dumbass , thats for sure but there was very little in it.i reckon ricky would have dropped him anyway so if he misses a game its probably the same result but i didnt think it deserved a grading

In thinking about it,i cant see the difference between a decoy runner taking out a defender and what he did really. So should every decoy player who collides with a defensive player be charged

I get it was in the back but its rugby league. It was soft as

Faaaaaaaaaaarrrrk me

I just wish the nrl would bring in some sort of diving punishment as whomever he hit took one.

The nhl (hockey) has an embellishment penalty. So, for example, say you get deliberately tripped....if you do a big swan dive, you'll get 2 mins in the bin as well as the guy who tripped ya!

Well if you want to stop diving, give the other team a penalty kick at goal from 20 out right in front. Won't see many again after that.

I mentioned it before as one of the dumbest things I'd seen on a footy field. Didn't expect it to be graded though. Knowing that act probably cost his side the game would've been punishment enough. You can certainly see the Greg Bird acting influence has rubbed off on James. Star pupil.

I just wish the nrl would bring in some sort of diving punishment as whomever he hit took one.

The nhl (hockey) has an embellishment penalty. So, for example, say you get deliberately tripped....if you do a big swan dive, you'll get 2 mins in the bin as well as the guy who tripped ya!
Josh Reynolds would be in the bin for 79mins out of 80. Biggest swan diving cat in the game!

Nah yeah...

He hit him pretty hard from behind. Deserved a stint in the bin, probably not a week off though..

Speaking of diving....it's not a perfect system but hey nrl...this is what leadership looks like!

Maple Leafs centre Nazem Kadri has been credited the past two weeks for leading the NHL in drawing penalties.

The NHL has been keeping tabs on Kadri’s behaviour with regards to drawing penalties, and has found several incidents they say are worthy of a fine.

On Friday, it came time for Kadri to pay up — the league handed down $5,000 collectively for diving incidents in a series of three games between Feb. 4 and March 21.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs...nazem-kadri-fined-5000-by-nhl-for-diving.html

Speaking of diving....it's not a perfect system but hey nrl...this is what leadership looks like!

Maple Leafs centre Nazem Kadri has been credited the past two weeks for leading the NHL in drawing penalties.

The NHL has been keeping tabs on Kadri’s behaviour with regards to drawing penalties, and has found several incidents they say are worthy of a fine.

On Friday, it came time for Kadri to pay up — the league handed down $5,000 collectively for diving incidents in a series of three games between Feb. 4 and March 21.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs...nazem-kadri-fined-5000-by-nhl-for-diving.html
As usual every other code having useful sanctions, the NRL will never be capable of implementing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4