Foxtel - Big league Wrap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone catch last night's episode? Have scrubbed thru twice but I think they booted us from the show? No mention of our game v tits or have I just missed it?

Yup, @HappilyManly mentioned it in the 'absolutely disgusting' thread where there was no manly wrap up but yet another love fest about sCam milking a penalty.

I posted this in another random thread the other day - it cannot be coincidence. This was on Sunday morning,after we palyed Saturday
@The Wheel @Mitch is the club aware of stuff like this?

Pretty sure our game was on yesterday so thought I'd take a look at the Fox sports news site to see what they made of our solid win. I started scrolling down... and down.. and down... and eventually found a piece on our game - it was the 35th story from the top!!!
Fair enough there are other sports including the cricket world cup, but they still managed seven (7) separate stories about Newcastle/Broncos and a couple each about Eels/raiders and even origin, well before a mention of our game.
Lucky I'm used to this so I kept scrolling and didn't give up!

I think at the start the host said "Manly won, that's good for them' or something like that with no footage.

Yeah I noticed it.

Wait until round 24 25 and 26 and us and The Eels are in a fight for 4th spot.

The NRL are desperate that the Eels and their new stadium is used in the finals.

Chooklotto Land - not so much.

Not the first time it's happened. Im watching it now waiting but I suppise I'm wasti g my time. We only feature on that show when we lose. Fu*k foxsports, ch nein and the nrl pack of c*nts. The more we win the more we shove it up their fuking arse. Greenslimec*nt must be scheming now how to take the 2 points off us for the bye next weekend. God I hope we continue to win so all these media assholes continue to choke on their own sh*t.

Just emailed this to Foxsports

To Foxsports
Why is it on your Big League Crap program that each week you advertise to show each game yet conveniently forget any Manly Sea Eagles game where we win and only show ones we lose. Your program is biased bull**** slanted at a few favored teams. Your hosts suck and need to act like proper journalists and not cheerleaders for a few of their favoured teams. Get your act together.

Regards
Pissed off supporter.

To Foxsports
Why is it on your Big League Crap program that each week you advertise to show each game yet conveniently forget any Manly Sea Eagles game where we win and only show ones we lose. Your program is biased bull**** slanted at a few favored teams. Your hosts suck and need to act like proper journalists and not cheerleaders for a few of their favoured teams. Get your act together.

Regards
Pissed off supporter.
You didn't miss ……..

To Foxsports

Regards
Pissed off supporter.
Well played sir... and I suggest that a few more of us do the same. If we vote with our feet (or remotes) they will get the message.

You do wonder... at some level it must damage our brand, as we are just not as exposed to potential fans and sponsors as much as other teams.

Well played sir... and I suggest that a few more of us do the same. If we vote with our feet (or remotes) they will get the message.

You do wonder... at some level it must damage our brand, as we are just not as exposed to potential fans and sponsors as much as other teams.
Just look at this statistic

We will in regular season home matches have only 2 games shown live on free to air from brookvale oval( don’t count our double header home game at Suncorp even though it was free to air).

Parra round 18 4:00 pm Sunday 21st July
West tigers round 22 7:55 pm Thursday 15th August

That’s it for the whole season, there is the clear evidence of bias right there from the nrl.

Would love us to host a finals game at brookvale oval and show the nrl and channel 9 what a dumb decision that has been this year.

Sharks however
In all the Sharks have six home games to be shown on the free-to-air network

Last edited:
Agreed with comments. Watched all through the show and no mention of the game. I mean how can they not have included that game. These programmes are prepared with all the film ready, panellists prepared. Fair dinkum. Either Foxtel has lost the plot yet again, or the lovely lady hates the side.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6