MVP: Foxsports Tues 3rd Sea Eagles Glory days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The content is all exactly the same as Fox played last summer (except then they repeated each game over 24 hours - one day per club).
Enjoy it again, but nothing new to record if you did it last year. Would be nice if they had put more effort into it.
The NRL channel on Fox is supposed to start in February.

Man the TRex was infuriating. I'm almost screaming at the TV and I know he's gone. Lazy uninterested heap of wasted potential.

2017 it will be Uate and Tafua dropping bombs

Not with our newly installed catching coach ;)..........

giphy.gif
[

The content is all exactly the same as Fox played last summer (except then they repeated each game over 24 hours - one day per club).
Enjoy it again, but nothing new to record if you did it last year. Would be nice if they had put more effort into it.
The NRL channel on Fox is supposed to start in February.
Better to watch replays of these games than watch the cricket

What these games showed me is how much we are going to miss killer this year, his leadership on the field is going to be missed.

Really we have not much senior leadership team on the park in 2017. It scares me to think what this season will bring.

Watching those games was so enjoyable but confirmed to me how far off the pace we are right now with this squad. I will be happily proved wrong this year but don't see TB making a dent in this team.. We will improve but only to about 11th on the ladder.

What these games showed me is how much we are going to miss killer this year, his leadership on the field is going to be missed.

Really we have not much senior leadership team on the park in 2017. It scares me to think what this season will bring.

Watching those games was so enjoyable but confirmed to me how far off the pace we are right now with this squad. I will be happily proved wrong this year but don't see TB making a dent in this team.. We will improve but only to about 11th on the ladder.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8