Foxsports Advertising Disgrace!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I was just sitting down watching the footy tonight. Up came an add for Foxsports NRL Fantasy Leage.

During some screen shots of the Fantasy Football GUI showed a player selection with a MANLY JERSEY! The name that was associated with that jersey?????????

Baroom Hero.

Foxsports, GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

Watch closely next time it comes up BE. Its the add with Craig Wing walking into the cleaning closet. Right after he doesnt that a whole heap of **** comes up showing the comp on the screen. The image is a manly jersey with the players name being Baroom Hero.

I can't beleive nobody else has seen or picked up on this yet. Where do fox get off making an advert with such humor?

I don't think it needs to be stopped. I think its just another piece in the jigsaw puzzle that proves news limited are trying to skew and influence the opinion of people when it comes to rugby league.

What other competition in the world has to contend with such BS and having 3 or 4 clubs owned by the same company that owns the NRL. Why am i paying money to watch, buy merchandise ect when bias is so ****ing obvious.

Its like im being ripped off. My club is rorted because they aren't owned by the company with a financial interest in the world greatest sport.

Flip link said:
I can't beleive nobody else has seen or picked up on this yet. Where do fox get off making an advert with such humor?
  The ad was running before the Stewart incident.

If they can pull Brett Stewart ad, they can pull this one too.

If it was a News Ltd club, we all know what they would do.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6