FoxLeagueHD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Okay, what the actual ****?

I've seen about 25 losses straight for us, apart from some Grand Final replays, which they were playing concurrently.

Is this channel a G-up?

I DID record the Manly versus Parramatta 54 blot score (when I need a mood improvement), but besides that, they are playing Manly flogging, after Manly flogging.

I'm writing to the pricks. **** them.

It's like all the ads or news articles about anything rugby league, every time they start off with a try being scored against Manly, it is so boringly predictable

I've seen about 25 losses straight for us, apart from some Grand Final replays, which they were playing concurrently.

Is this channel a G-up?

I DID record the Manly versus Parramatta 54 blot score (when I need a mood improvement), but besides that, they are playing Manly flogging, after Manly flogging.

Mate we didn’t win that many games! Just sayin

Is this channel a G-up?

I've recorded the last 30 "classic matches" and you're right, almost all losses.

Will you get it back on in season proper? I couldn't fathom listening to Phil Gould for 26 odd rounds straight.
No because I’m have a contract with Telstra I can stream the games live to my iPad for free and I will get to matches when possible . There is always a way to watch these days online without paying for Foxtel and there footy extras shows are hosted by idiots so bye bye Foxtel.

No because I’m have a contract with Telstra I can stream the games live to my iPad for free and I will get to matches when possible . There is always a way to watch these days online without paying for Foxtel and there footy extras shows are hosted by idiots so bye bye Foxtel.

Same here mate. I watch the season through a combination on Live Pass (which is terrible by modern streaming services, but better than nothing). Otherwise it's watching games live or Nein.

I can't justify the cost just to watch a handful of Manly games for 6 months of the year.

I just wish the NRL would wake up and give us a proper streaming service. I am happy to pay for a proper streaming service.

Can only hope Amazon, yotuube, etc... get involved in the next TV deal.

I’ll be getting kayo sports. You should look into it. It’s foxtels streaming service. It’s in beta at the moment. I only use fox for the sport anyway

Yeah I heard a rumour this was in the works.

Just read an article, seems its Foxtel Now sub service is failing which has forced them to offer a sport only sub. This will cannibalise it I guess.

I might wait till the season kicks off to consider it (I already have a cricket Aust sub, so dont need anything else over summer) and let them iron out the bugs. But at $25 per month, that's only $10 less than a NRL live pass and you get a lot more sport.

Same here mate. I watch the season through a combination on Live Pass (which is terrible by modern streaming services, but better than nothing). Otherwise it's watching games live or Nein.

I can't justify the cost just to watch a handful of Manly games for 6 months of the year.

I just wish the NRL would wake up and give us a proper streaming service. I am happy to pay for a proper streaming service.

Can only hope Amazon, yotuube, etc... get involved in the next TV deal.
I doubt that that will ever happen, Foxtel needs the NRL and that's why it pays around 200 million a year, otherwise people will jumping off Foxtel in droves.
I subscribe for the league only, unfortunately I have to bundle it with another package, I don't watch any other sport, cancel when the league semis start , as Nine has all the games live and resume Foxtel in March, not perfect but at least Foxtel doesn't get my money all year round for sport that I don't watch.

Yeah I heard a rumour this was in the works.

Just read an article, seems its Foxtel Now sub service is failing which has forced them to offer a sport only sub. This will cannibalise it I guess.

I might wait till the season kicks off to consider it (I already have a cricket Aust sub, so dont need anything else over summer) and let them iron out the bugs. But at $25 per month, that's only $10 less than a NRL live pass and you get a lot more sport.
I’ve had a look it doesn’t look cannabalised it looks better. I read another article today. It’s not actually foxtel. The parent company of foxtel owns the rights and owns kayo sports but it’s a separate company which will actually compete against fox. It’s just that the parent owns the rights.

I guess it’s a way to try to drag some people back that have dropped it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4