FoxLeague 502

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darcy licking the blood off his lips in the second half was awesome :rock:

Watch for Slater's elbow to Chez's face 72 minutes in @:mad:

Last edited:
Great watching Des and Crusher taking on the mintie wrapper rabbits in the 84 quali final now. Never really brought much home in the Wormald jersey though, apart from a KB Cup.

Didn't the 1987 team have a Wormald jersey?
Oops! You are so right Peter. I was getting confused with the black Wormald on the white jersey ('83-'84), forgetting the success in the white on the maroon ('85-'88). Still says WORMALD doesn't it?@:) And I actually have a 1987 retro jersey.@:blush:
Thanks mate.

manly 1987.JPG

So this might be the 6 double bourbons talking but **** me hiw much of a ****ivg joke is this rorters xlub. Watching a game from 1992 with Ciry Ford on their jerseys. How much of this salary cap rorting fuvkwit Politus is allowed to rorty the **** fuvk ststem for 40 fuvking years of brown paper hag buljsvit fuvkibg u ser yge tabke payments. Pack of fuvking cheating cu*&s.

Everytime I turn foxleague on it's uncle Nicks brown paper bag rorting **** sht c&*t bunch of bullsht fake shtr arse club wsnkers. Fukoff you red whit blue bunch of latte fukstick coksmokers. Suck of your sht arse colours and cheating fukstick bunch of fukerz.

Everytime I turn foxleague on it's uncle Nicks brown paper bag rorting **** sht c&*t bunch of bullsht fake shtr arse club wsnkers. Fukoff you red whit blue bunch of latte fukstick coksmokers. Suck of your sht arse colours and cheating fukstick bunch of fukerz.
That made me nearly piss myself laughing,thanks as Mick from QLD

Another "classic" loss on now. You'd think that for the club that has arguably been the most successful over the past 50 years, they could find a few more games that we actually won.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6