Fox Sports Coverage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
I had IQ'd the game last night as I was out. Sat down to watch it and I thought I was watching a highlights package. I missed up to about 20 mins of the match. Was I dreaming or did somebody pick it up as well. It was a bit of a throw back to when Channel 9 used to do the game in 60 mins.

A poor effort Fox Sports. You have been great with the League and I prefer your shows compared to Channel 9 but this was not acceptable.

Fox sports always do this. The replays on Monday & Thursday and cut down with no kickoffs etc. The replays they do of Channel 9 games are further cut down cause they edit out all the channel 9 show and sponsor plugs. Thats why sometimes there is a blank in commentary, cause the action is too important to completely cut out but they don't want 9's plugs in there.

Yep I reckon they cut 10 mins out of the first half.
Could be due to so many stopages during the game or could have just been a bad day for fox sports?

Captain of the Gate link said:
Fox sports always do this. The replays on Monday & Thursday and cut down with no kickoffs etc. The replays they do of Channel 9 games are further cut down cause they edit out all the channel 9 show and sponsor plugs. Thats why sometimes there is a blank in commentary, cause the action is too important to completely cut out but they don't want 9's plugs in there.
Captain, this was the 1st time I realise. Have they always been doing this?
Could it because of the Channel 9 commentary? If so, they should bring in their own callers and dub it over.

They have been doing it for a few years, I noticed cause it annoyed me that there was no kickoff and it often started on second tackle not the ball return. They shorten their own games, they just really hack down the 9 games. I think last year they used to do their own commentary on the Sunday game but they must have dropped that.

They cut out plenty.  The penalty kick that didn't go out and Wolfies great effort to return.  Poor form when people buy the Fox package for the footie.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6