Foul Play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Serial tripper Josh Renolds was sent to the bin for impeding Soward in a kick chase scenario yesterday which is good

You'd have to wonder why Thurston was not binned for his effort late in the game in taking out a player while making no attempt to defuse a high ball late in the Canberra game yesterday.

If he is not on the field he doesn't get the chance to kick a field goal to win. Very poor that be wasn't binned.

How was he hard done by? Its a professional foul. Its the rules and as long as the refs are consistent if it happened to us I'd be okay with that.
Grubby was hard done by as it was Sowards heel that connected with his knee, not his hands touching Soward.
Completey accidental

The grubs previous indiscretions are now catching up with him. He was hard done by yesterday.

JT should have been binned.

But given the referees are actually a joke, I'm not surprised he wasn't.

The inconsistentcy of refereeing is a massive blight on the game.

Jared Maxwell is my case in point.

JT wasn't binned because the refs were doing everything in their power to get the cows home.. Ridiculous run of penalties was what got the cows anywhere near being in a position to kick a field goal..

I'm still a bit surprised not much was made of tapau knocking dce over (after dce let a kick off bounce.)

Just ran past and drilled him in the shoulder...knocked him over etc.

But nothing.

I think HM mentioned and that's all I could find ...anywhere!

1434757197494.jpg

JT wasn't sinbinned, but neither was Blake Austin for a similarly professional foul at the end of the first half on Gavin Cooper. The refs were consistent with both teams and I was happy with that.

To me that send off of Reynolds was an awful decision. Lets put it this way, if it was one of our players who got ten for that I would be raging.
I think it was an accident. Soward has form for diving too so I think the refs should have given a penalty for the collision but that would be enough, Thurston should have been binned for 10, no attempt to take the ball and every intention of taking the man out.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6