Forwards on the move .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
With the turmoil at the Dogs im expecting manly to make an announcement on the signing of David Klemmer in the near future. Reports came out months ago that he was waiting on the signing extention of Des Hasler before any decision would be made about his future. With all the crap at the bulldogs and sacking of Hasler, im pretty sure we will land him on the northern beaches for 18 kickoff.

With the turmoil at the Dogs im expecting manly to make an announcement on the signing of David Klemmer in the near future. Reports came out months ago that he was waiting on the signing extention of Des Hasler before any decision would be made about his future. With all the crap at the bulldogs and sacking of Hasler, im pretty sure we will land him on the northern beaches for 18 kickoff.

If we got Moylan and Klemmer I’d get a gigantic stiffy ( well medium anyway).

awesome, hope we get it done

I thought I heard he was in the anti-Des camp?! I can't remember where I heard it. Maybe the Kennel?

I have no insider contacts but always find the Klemmer speculation to be far-fetched, given he and Jackson are the players the Dogs want to retain over all others.

More likely we could pick up someone like Danny Fualalo, or if Moylan stays at Penrith they may have to offload someone like Fisher-Harris. Any young forward like those, with some NRL experience and excellent potential, would be a top signing for us.

Ain't a done deal yet.... mail this morning was that the Bulldogs asked all players to halt negotiations with rival teams pending announcement of new coach, who wants to meet in a group session to share his views on the direction the club is going, then individually meet each player to discuss their future within that plan. Great idea by the new coach, but I struggle with how they are going to be under salary cap without letting players go. I heard also that the club is forking out $500 K for Graham to play at another club next year. This is supposed to happen in next 2 weeks as some players still have World Cup involvement and others are on holiday.

The other side of the fence is that our coach still hasn't finalised his future and the recruitment team won't sign new players till this is sorted, nor would players sign until the coach is finalised.

So all of us will need to wait, and not get frustrated.

Time will tell, but who would want to be there really . They would have to be Spoon favorites and if the team is struggling you would think your rep chances would be gone . Thats why Klemmer will want out .

Don't see it. Looking at their entire squad, Klemmer would be one of their biggest priorities in retention. Not to mention that almost all clubs would be after him if he was available.

And we wouldn't have money to sign both Klemmer and Moyza. Im guessing we have enough for 1 marquee signing and then the rest will be for depth.

Interesting offseason about to play out though. Speculation around every corner until kick off next year...
Marty Taupau wasn't going anywhere either.

It would be nice to reverse the tables on the scum mutts, especially after the raids Greenturd did to us. Well we will have to wait and see what will eventuate

If we got Moylan and Klemmer I’d get a gigantic stiffy ( well medium anyway).
images (5).jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7