forum vibe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I'm not feeling confident about tonight
before the anger rises and everyone keyboard slays me
from the look of the quiet'ish forum no-one else is either

BAZ link said:
I'm not feeling confident about tonight
before the anger rises and everyone keyboard slays me
from the look of the quiet'ish forum no-one else is either

slay....slay.....

haha

I am not real confident to be honest, but have accepted our fate. If we win I will be over the moon though

I reckon we can win the battle of the forwards, not so much the backs ang overall game though.

Lyon's presence there gives me hope though...

Undoubtedly though It'll be all Des's fault if we lose according to some on here.

Picking the same team week in week out(barring injury).
Only using the 17th man for 10 minutes (if at all).
Deadset, it's time to put a broom through the joint....starting with the coach.

yawn.

To be honest I don't think we will win.

And for the first time in a few years I will not catch the direct telecast, I will record the match and watch it later tonight without knowing the result.

quietly  confident ,as we seem to play better against the top sides and drop of a bit against teams we should beat ,and i have a frigging heap of mates that follow the dragon ladies  and will cop it big time if we lose ... as i am on night shift i wont get to see it until the morning if we win other wise delete button here i come , good luck to all tonight ..

We'll probably lose. They'll bore us to death and the refs are in Waynes pocket. As long as they don't score too many points and we shut down Boyd we're in with a chance.
Unfortunately I changed my roster so I'm stuck at work, so if someone can draw me pictures and post them that'd be sweet. :-\

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Pretty quiet now BUT wait until we win or lose, the place will go mad then

It really only goes mad after a loss.  After a win it is nowhere near as busy as after a loss.

I am not holding out much hope for a win but I expect us to be competitive if Watmough and Ballin play.  If we cannot get up for this game we are no hope in the semis. 

In summing up, it's the Constitution, it's Mabo, it's justice, it's law, it's the vibe, and, uh ... No, that's it. It's the vibe.

The vibe is bad.  The vibe feels like a loss.

Good luck the boys though.

Refs will hammer us in the first half and we wont be allowed any momentum. We have their measure but we wont be allowed to compete I am afraid. NRL favorites like Saints Tigers will get the home ground rub of the green.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
In summing up, it's the Constitution, it's Mabo, it's justice, it's law, it's the vibe, and, uh ... No, that's it. It's the vibe.

Careful. That authentic summary of high level legal jargon may well overwhelm & confuse some posters here.

We only censor posts that can get you in trouble.

I had to delete a post yesterday because people named names, it wa easier to delete the whole thing than go through the motions of fixing every post.

If a newspaper who are protected under freedom of the press, do not print names in an article, there is a very good reason for it. many people on here, by writing names, where they should not be mentioned need to be very careful not to cross into libel and whilst we do the best to delete all posts we find that do this we sometimes miss them.

Some people tend to think that they can get away with saying anything and think the net is anonymous. Let me tell you it is no where near anonymous.

So be careful what you say and you wont have posts deleted

[quote author=mave link=topic=184665.msg284741#msg284741 date=1281939970]
Undoubtedly though It'll be all Des's fault if we lose according to some on here.

Picking the same team week in week out(barring injury).
Only using the 17th man for 10 minutes (if at all).
Deadset, it's time to put a broom through the joint....starting with the coach.

yawn.
[/quote
I thought it would be Dans fault. He is the one who drowned the grass.

Im sorry,just some people make me sick and i tend to voice it rather than just trying to stomach it

We shouldnt be enemys but my biggest annoyance is the constant baggings of particular parts of our playing and coaching roster who got us that huge GF Victory,they deserved respect for that,not the cowardly snipes that people like to take on men wearing jerseys we all wish we were good enough to wear on field

I put $100 on a manly win - I think IF our forwards get over the top of theirs and our right side works as well as it has lately well get up, I also think Matai may have a field day with an undersized under confident unfit Roger Ramjet.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6