Forum comments

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Again people, a request from the moderators of the site to tone things own. It is understandable that people are upset but Silvertails cannot be a space for defamatory name calling and conspiracy theories lacking evidence. If you want to write open letters and the like, direct them to the club where you might get a reply, or find some other place to put them.

I think I speak for the rest of the moderators when I say we are tiring of watching over a forum that resembles kindergarten kids squabbling and moaning they can't get what they want and throwing their toys over the fence at passing traffic.

Enough is enough.

voicefromthehill said:
Well said but.....
What is an Internet forum without conspiracy theories!

A sane and enjoyable one. Silvertails could do with more intelligent debate (that's how it used to be) and far less knee-jerk hysteria.

Yes, I'll make the effort too. Tis a pity when the site degenerates into petty name calling like 'knuckle head' and the various other insults floating around. Name calling, the last resort of the desperate.

I propose a blanket ban on the use of the term "merkin".

Worst_insult_EVAR!

;)

Does this include your Dean Ritchie fueled factless attacks on Bob Rielly Matabele?
Or Calling Board Members puppets for posting facts that are known to them?

And people wonder why i don't bother posting here anymore. The Hypocrisy of this thread is amusing.

Matabele said:
Silvertails cannot be a space for defamatory name calling and conspiracy theories lacking evidence.

Matas is right. If you want to engage in that sort of stuff go and become a journo at the DT.

I love coming on the Silvertails forum its the only forum i ever look at or post on. I haven't been on here that long, nor post as much as some, but i like reading other peoples thoughts and opinions and i would hate for Dan to close it down because of all that has gone on. I get that people say things in the heat of the moment but things were getting out of hand. A few deep breathes before typing maybe lol.

Anyway, hopefully every one has gotten most things off their chest and we can get back to some league talk and sensible debates without the abuse and racist slurs.

It has been a tough month and we should of been celebrating the achievement of this mighty club instead of all the bitching. Sit back and watch the gf with some cold beers and enjoy people. WE ARE STILL THE PREMIERS.

Jonesyv2 said:
Does this include your Dean Ritchie fueled factless attacks on Bob Rielly Matabele?
Or Calling Board Members puppets for posting facts that are known to them?

And people wonder why i don't bother posting here anymore. The Hypocrisy of this thread is amusing.

In your case it was what you didn't know that was instructive.

Fair enough, so is "unwashed herd" ok?

Matabele said:
Yes, I'll make the effort too. Tis a pity when the site degenerates into petty name calling like 'knuckle head' and the various other insults floating around. Name calling, the last resort of the desperate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6