Fortress Bankwest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Pleeeaseee :wondering:

Screenshot_20190505-183003.png

I hate to say it but blind Freddy can see they are a good dangerous football side. St George are known for their defence , tested the Roosters last week , and the Eels punched holes through them at will.
I also have to admit I actually love the way they play footy this year. It’s great to watch and that was a cracking match with some unbelieveable tries and intensity.They will be up and down all year but no side can afford to take them lightly.

What was the crowd today, didn’t look that full on the news report

It looked good and I think Parra members have bought a lot out anyway.

Would love to hear from Fans who sit in those extremely steep upper stands.
I got dizzy in the west stand at the Knights and even had the Suncorp Staff reallocate my seat from those upper sections as they saw me staggering without oxygen :tmi:

Might check tomorrow about buying the round 25 tickets to get into the lower bays :)

Last edited:
I hate to say it but blind Freddy can see they are a good dangerous football side. St George are known for their defence , tested the Roosters last week , and the Eels punched holes through them at will.
I also have to admit I actually love the way they play footy this year. It’s great to watch and that was a cracking match with some unbelieveable tries and intensity.They will be up and down all year but no side can afford to take them lightly.
I agree, although I think Saints thought they had the game won at 14-0 and it cost them. They were terrible in the second half and had an awful completion rate, which played into the Eels hands. I called Mahoney try before he dived, such was the space around the ruck there. Then they gifted Gutho a try a minute into the second half.

However...the Eels are a side that play with a lot of energy and enthusiasm and although they lack quality in the forwards, they make up for it with strong carries from their backs. They will make the 8 and I agree, they cannot be taken lightly.

It looked good and I think Parra members have bought a lot out anyway.

Would love to hear from Fans who sit in those extremely steep upper stands.
I got dizzy in the west stand at the Knights and even had the Suncorp Staff reallocate my seat from those upper sections as they saw me staggering without oxygen :tmi:

Might check tomorrow about buying the round 25 tickets to get into the lower bays :)

I went there for the community free open day and it's it's actually a really nice stadium.

Even right up the back you feel pretty close to the action.

To be fair, it is a ripper of a purpose built stadium. Think they nailed the design, and the 30,000 capacity perfectly. 25,000 is a pretty decent crowd and looks like it has atmosphere. They should look at that and just ditch anymore stupidity over large stadia that look empty all the time.

I went there for the community free open day and it's it's actually a really nice stadium.

Even right up the back you feel pretty close to the action.
Is it all undercover?
Hard to tell from the vision on TV.

Would be good to see it when the winter rains are falling.

I agree, although I think Saints thought they had the game won at 14-0 and it cost them. They were terrible in the second half and had an awful completion rate, which played into the Eels hands. I called Mahoney try before he dived, such was the space around the ruck there. Then they gifted Gutho a try a minute into the second half.

However...the Eels are a side that play with a lot of energy and enthusiasm and although they lack quality in the forwards, they make up for it with strong carries from their backs. They will make the 8 and I agree, they cannot be taken lightly.
Long season yet mate to say they will make the 8 is a little premature. This side got the spoon last year remember and lost to Newcastle last week. A few key injuries and things can change real quick. Like manly tho they are playing as a unit right now so are on the right track.

Long season yet mate to say they will make the 8 is a little premature. This side got the spoon last year remember and lost to Newcastle last week. A few key injuries and things can change real quick. Like manly tho they are playing as a unit right now so are on the right track.
Wash your mouth out. They are nothing like Manly and never will be. They are westie scum and need to be ridiculed at every opportunity.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6