Foran's value

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
If Foran hasn't yet put pen to paper at Manly and with the latest news re Hodko to the dogs, Foran could command way more from the Sea Eagles now you would think?

His market value may be 300k but to manly he'll be worth 400k given the current circumstances. There is no way we will be letting him go anywhere.

WAMF link said:
If Foran hasn't yet put pen to paper at Manly and with the latest news re Hodko to the dogs, Foran could command way more from the Sea Eagles now you would think?

His market value may be 300k but to manly he'll be worth 400k given the current circumstances. There is no way we will be letting him go anywhere.

Not sure thats the case because they say Cronk might be moving on from Melbourne for round the 400 mark - so I think that might keep forans value from rising to that price at the moment.

Just think, if Graham Lowe got off his butt and actually did something player wise, we'd be semi ok.

Thankfully, our playing roster staff seem to be very close...so regardless of the sloppiness in management, we may be ok for a while.

The Truth is that Foran is only worth what someone will pay for him. The real question is Cronk/Hodko. Cronk for $400k or Hodko for $270k as per the papers today. I would rather buy Cronk.

Ryan link said:
Just think, if Graham Lowe got off his butt and actually did something player wise, we'd be semi ok.

Thankfully, our playing roster staff seem to be very close...so regardless of the sloppiness in management, we may be ok for a while.

So your happy to fork out 800k to keep Hodkinson?

Do you think Lowe is solely responsible for retention and recruitment?

Flip link said:
Are we letting Matai Perry and Hodko go because we have one C Cronk in the scope?

As far as I'm aware no storm player can negotiate with any other NRL clubs until the cap rort is fully investaged. So if we are letting the 3 above go to chase Cronk, what happens if we miss out on him?

I heard in the paper that the Bulldogs held talks with Cronk before, also Inglis with the Panthers aswell.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4