• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
I seen the interview fox did with this kid last night , he is awesome , love his efforts week in week out, tuff hard nosed no noncense , type of player, putting his body on the line, definatly a captain in waiting........fast becoming my most favourite player. He and daly are our future and will need huge games this friday night....... but no matter the out come, i have loved every minute of the show our boys have put on this year and are proud of there achivements. Its all or nothing friday boys , so take no prisoners.

Definately a champion on & off the field mate - hope he can really fire up the boys & play a blinder on Friday.

Bradza said:
c eagle said:
.. but no matter the out come, i have loved every minute of the show our boys have put on this year

even the Gold Coast and Penrith debacles?

Yeah of course , every loss makes you appreciate the wins all that much more, any one whos played the game or even a passoinate fan would tell you that.......( which do you consider yourself) you sound like a person who expects to go the season undefeated, every teams have ups and downs , and its the ride we are all he for no matter the result............. go get em boys.[amoff][/amoff]

My friend saw Foran out with DCE early on Saturday night. Apparently Foran looked absolutely devastated, and told her that the loss was really hard on him. Its good seeing a player take a loss to heart (like most fans) rather than not giving a f*** like some players.
He has that real passion to win that only the champion players have, like Tooves, BK, Bozo.

Pepi said:
My friend saw Foran out with DCE early on Saturday night. Apparently Foran looked absolutely devastated, and told her that the loss was really hard on him. Its good seeing a player take a loss to heart (like most fans) rather than not giving a f*** like some players.
He has that real passion to win that only the champion players have, like Tooves, BK, Bozo.

Agree with all of the comments, he is a deadset champion. He needs to step up this week, was slightly MIA last weekend.

c eagle, don't let my smart arseness shroud your passion. I was only reacting to your very rose coloured statement. I don't expect us to go through the season undefeated, that would be my wife!

Bradza said:
c eagle, don't let my smart arseness shroud your passion. I was only reacting to your very rose coloured statement. I don't expect us to go through the season undefeated, that would be my wife!

At least your wife follows the eagles , mine goes for the eels....and they even got us early this year..... not to mention high light of her year i reckon.

Currently the world's best 5/8 imo.

Thurston + Cronk - slightly better organisation + decision making and long range kicks and thats about all they have over him. They're in their late 20s, Foz has only 2 full seasons to his name. I think he will be NZ's first Immortal.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2