• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
One tough bugger,and will only get better and better,im so glad we have him,just read a stat on his wikipedia page,thought id share it-
"He is known in the NRL as the 2nd strongest NRL player pound for pound lifting a staggering 170 kg at only 87 kg"
:D

chrisos said:
One tough bugger,and will only get better and better,im so glad we have him,just read a stat on his wikipedia page,thought id share it-
"He is known in the NRL as the 2nd strongest NRL player pound for pound lifting a staggering 170 kg at only 87 kg"

Thurston has kicked away to 24 points in the dally m points and foran is stuck on 15 in second place.He needs to get 3 points tonight to stay in touch or i think its all over....

mr seagles said:
chrisos said:

Thurston has kicked away to 24 points in the dally m points and foran is stuck on 15 in second place.He needs to get 3 points tonight to stay in touch or i think its all over....

I dont think Foran can win Dally M... But I reckon Dessy Hazza will win coach of the year ! he has to..

Graham Hughes just said on Talkin sport Thurston loses 3 Dally M points for each week he is suspended.

silverfail said:
mr seagles said:
chrisos said:

I dont think Foran can win Dally M... But I reckon Dessy Hazza will win coach of the year ! he has to..

I'm in the same boat, the circle jerk over Thurston is too overpowering, he'll win the Dally M for sure.

Hasler should've won coach of the year in 2007 & you could make a very strong case for 2008. If it doesnt get it this year it'll be a rort.

The Eagle said:
He wont get it if found guilty :D

If he gets suspended, misses origin 3 & loses the Dally M on account of the points lost to suspension then the amount of whine from Queensland may induce hysteria in NSW.

It is advised that all NSW residents keep a spare set of ear plugs on them at all times as a precautionary measure.

It is difficult for any Manly player to take out the Daly M medal, and it is a problem that is good to have. There are to many players that share points each week, it is not a team of 1 or 2 champions, it is a team full of champions.

I would give Foran the 3 points tonight. He was ultra competitive yet again. His ability to stop forwards front on is remarkable considering his size.

Masked Eagle said:
Shouldn't have got his hair cut. Will cost him Dally M points!

It made him less noticeable tonight. He just blended in with the rest of them.

Pittwater Legend said:
I would give Foran the 3 points tonight. He was ultra competitive yet again. His ability to stop forwards front on is remarkable considering his size.
points were 3.glen ,2. brett.s. 1. hayne......foran none again...

His chase at the end to get Wolf's kick and the try were brilliant. I thought the commentators were spot on, he just wanted it more than anyone else. A great player.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

mr seagles said:
Pittwater Legend said:

Second time Gift has got the 3 points in a monday night game and been lucky to do so IMO.

I just watched the replay and the chase from Foran to score that try should be shown to all kids trying to make a career out of footy!
He just followed the ball from one side to the other and although he isn't the quickest bloke he just never gave up.
I would have loved to play footy with a bloke like him in my side.

Masked Eagle said:
mr seagles said:
Pittwater Legend said:

Second time Gift has got the 3 points in a monday night game and been lucky to do so IMO.

I wouldn't say that, I think Glenn was best on park by a way last night, outstanding.

The Eagle said:
Cronk to start for QLD and DCE to the bench,Riccardi in the 18 for manly with Foran kicking some serious ass

If Thurston was out, Matty Bowen, Shaun Berrigan, Chris Sandow, Caey Maguire are all way ahead of DCE.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6