Foran fires up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/manly-fiveeighth-kieran-foran-reminds-us-sea-eagles-are-the-real-culture-club/story-e6freuy9-1226896856542

RE: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/manly-fiveeighth-kieran-foran-reminds-us-sea-eagles-

The Real Culture Club ? Boy George might have something to say about that.

manlyfan76 said:
driftout said:
Actually when we play the Dogs at Brookvale the ground announcer could play "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me" whenever Michael Ennis touches the ball .

I thought Sam burgess touched the balls.

and so does Greg Bird apparently
icon_rolleyes.gif

BOZO said:
driftout said:
The Real Culture Club ? Boy George might have something to say about that.
Boy George did not want to leave us and from all reports he is home sick

He turned and became a Souths supporter. It's obvious .The lyrics to Karma Chameleon give it away: "Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dream, RED , gold and GREEN , RED , gold and GREEN".

“I think it’s a good sign that Glenn’s been able to sort out his future early rather than it dragging on through the year,’’ Foran said.

Oh no. It means Foz hates the Stewies like DCE does. We're done for. He was so cold with that statement. Lol

You're definitely onto something Bones, Foran was nowhere to be seen when our players were congratulating each other after all our tries. :(

They should use him as a reporter to do those player interviews for the club, then he can be the Foran Correspondent.

Unlike all your one liners ( :p ) Foz is a very impressive speaker.

His attitude and comments have future captain written all over them.

Hope it's with us!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7