FORAN - DCE - GO !!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How fat is hiku.?? He's a joke. Someone tell him to run straight instead of sidewards in slow motion or go to parra.

Dunno. I think they've had a go tonight. Pack is giving them no platform to work off.

It's not just them. Our defence is piss weak, our attack is quite lethargic and one dimensional. We are down on troops and I think poorly coached.

Correct silver. Bad structure off ordinary platform. One up, then tip out back to run sidewards. Absaloutely disgraceful.maybe tooves has no idea but penna has been a long term sidekick obviously offering very little. A massive coaching clean out is needed with the out going cancer in the joint.( snake, foran , dce and let matai go if he blinks

they've switched off. supposed to be the best halves in the comp?
got out played by the two reserve halves for penrith, good halves should be able to create things regardless of what the forwards are doing. sick of that being the excuse for their mediocre performances...

fck them off now pls, at least DCE

:swear: bullsht. These 2 ass clowns want to parade themselves around and make a mockery of this club with that pre season bullsht and then proceed to serve up non existant leadership. The whole place is :swear: because of their circus. Toovey needs the balls to sack both of these cancerous pricks right now and put out a team that'll play for each other.

Up 8-6 early in second half with ball 10m out. Produced the most uninspiring set of 6 I have seen this year. O line breaks, probably O offloads. Can't wait till games over to decide to play. I hope that's not tooveys game plan. If......

Foran did ok, DCE was totally anonymous, seriously that game was there to be won and a good half back would have taken that game by the scruff of the neck. I dont know what more we can do we are stuck with DCE unless we can sign Elgey and do an immediate swap.

Interesting how hot potato desperation footy is a lot more entertaining than the risk adverse routines we see.

Foran did ok, DCE was totally anonymous, seriously that game was there to be won and a good half back would have taken that game by the scruff of the neck. I dont know what more we can do we are stuck with DCE unless we can sign Elgey and do an immediate swap.
DCE won't swap. I mean there is the house to sell, the house to buy and the players he is obliged to recruit while he is still in a city with other teams players about.

You guys are off your chops..... Get rid of Foran and dce now, lol...... DCE and Foran both had a dig...... Have a look at the roster we have had to field , we've used 24 players already this season..... Huge injury toll is killing us, plain and simple.

12 pts tonight , 16 vs canberra and 4 vs dragons. Divide 2.5 mill by what our halves have contributed to and u have your answer.

Wake up worst pigs I have seen. Mason wants to be everyone's friend **** me. Tom I cannot tackle symonds, Lui is just crap, buhrer too small, São terrible.

2.5 million or whatever between them and they muster two tries. I don't give a **** how bad some think our forwards are, we had plenty of chances tonight.
We've had long periods in all our games this year in the opposition red zone, and the golden boys have have come up with sweet **** all.
DCE wasn't sighted tonight he must've been up all night recruitng again. He was disgraceful.

People need to stop saying out forwards aren't laying a platform for these two idiots they are creating nothing we had plenty of chances to win that game and they served up that crap give someone a go that wants to be there sick to death of having to watch our average halves dishing up that rubbish every weak Toovey must act now or he will be gone soon too man up Tooves and sack these pricks blood some youth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6