For those with my Number - Radio Silence on Friday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Well now that I live in QLD I have to sit through the Brokebacks and the My little Ponies game before seeing the Manly game.

As such for my usual in game SMS buddies, please do not send me any messages. I will be trying my best to not see any scores until the game is on TV at 9:30 up here.

Failure to adhere may see me screaming, kicking and generally having a tanty

Cheers
Dan

Dont you dare Doug....I will die if i find out the score before seeing the game. My iphone will bee off of phone mode

Good luck getting the final result at nearly midnight.

I can't stand but sit on the internet hoping and praying that the scoreboard on NRL.com ticks over in manly's favor. The commentary on LU also helps. I must admit, it ruins the game a little but I'd much rather know live than closer to saturday.

Why can't we have 1 game kick off at 7 and the other at 8:30 or something? Then, at worst the game will only be 5 or 10 mins delayed.

see dan u moved to far north

on the gold coast we get the choice
we can watch the QLD game on 9 or the NSW game on NBN

Hmmm, how would I go picking up NBN?

Im only 60k north of the border (as the crow flies). Probably a little too far.

Flip link said:
Good luck getting the final result at nearly midnight.

I can't stand but sit on the internet hoping and praying that the scoreboard on NRL.com ticks over in manly's favor. The commentary on LU also helps. I must admit, it ruins the game a little but I'd much rather know live than closer to saturday.

Why can't we have 1 game kick off at 7 and the other at 8:30 or something? Then, at worst the game will only be 5 or 10 mins delayed.

you will find 2gb and/or ABC will be also doing the MANLY GAME live

Midnight or not, watching the game when you know the score is like getting a hand job from your Mrs, sure you get a kick from it but it lacks the extra benefits of a BJ, like her not talking!

Dan link said:
Midnight or not, watching the game when you know the score is like getting a hand job from your Mrs, sure you get a kick from it but it lacks the extra benefits of a BJ, like her not talking!

Thanks for begging me to give you a hand job just after Lon left the field Dan.  ;)

I couldn't handle it 5 bongos fans here telling me how good they were and how bad manly were I had to know the result. All typed on iPhone

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4