• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One team looks relaxed, one a little on edge
One team celebrated a bit too much last week, one business as usual

Melbourne have just firmed even more for mine

watched one hour of it last night...First time in 10 years....Will be 10 more before trying again. At least.

Cr@p show full of cr@p people...(Except Slatts.)

A few weeks back it was about 1030 and I flicked over to see what was going on, and they just began to discuss the coming weekend's matches.
What the hell do they do for that first hour?

Didn't watch it. In fact haven't watched anything to do with the GF this week not even the sports news I just turn it off. All I've seen was the '87 GF on fox the other day. Don't care about it or who wins just get it over and done with so I can look forward to 2013.

Its got some funny stuff - the Beau segments are good & also like the lookalikes. I even watch the nsw cup game replays on fox so if its footy related ,its good enough.
Have to agree on the calm before the Storm, they have a self confident aura around them more so then an anxious looking Dogs team.

MK Eagle said:
Its got some funny stuff - the Beau segments are good & also like the lookalikes. I even watch the nsw cup game replays on fox so if its footy related ,its good enough.

I think the show has improved this season with Slatts in. But it is slowly turning to the Beau Ryan Show.
I do love watching the stuff you may have missed segment as well as the bush footy report. They need more country league news on to support that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6