Footy Chicks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Last night I watched a doco on SBS called Footy Chicks. It featured a really old lady whose hobby was perving on Manly football players - I saw my future!

niccipops link said:
Last night I watched a doco on SBS called Footy Chicks. It featured a really old lady whose hobby was perving on Manly football players - I saw my future!

If it were a male perving on basketball or netball chicks there'd be an outrage by the media.

Appreciation of adults of the opposite gender. All looking, no touching, sounds fine to me. Men can appreciate women. Women can appreciate men. Watching football is consensual. No problems. Will I ever stop appreciating? Jeez I hope not.

niccipops link said:
Appreciation of adults of the opposite gender. All looking, no touching, sounds fine to me. Men can appreciate women. Women can appreciate men. Watching football is consensual. No problems. Will I ever stop appreciating? Jeez I hope not.

I agree totaly nicci, but I'm trying to point out how the media would react.

I'm never going stop looking/perving at women. Nothing wrong with window shopping. LOL

You're certainly right about the way the media reacts to male behaviour.
The doco last night was actually a good one. It highlighted the 3 codes and spoke of: how some groups of women and individuals set out to "score" a footy player, young players being exposed to women as sex objects, peer pressure and being part of a team, the contribution of alcohol.
It was a good program that showed how in today's society both males and females can be on the hunt. Throw in peer pressure and the grog and things can get messy all round.
That being said, Stewy has a really nice bum and I want to see it back on the paddock asap.

Very good doco. Showed both sides. I don't think anyone is ever going to argue that in many situations footy players act poorly and make questionable decisions - it is something which isn't limited to footy players. All men and women make bad decisions from time to time, that is something which needs to be remembered.

niccipops link said:
The doco last night was actually a good one. It highlighted the 3 codes and spoke of: how some groups of women and individuals set out to \"score\" a footy player

Some women are doing it to "out score" the other.

young players being exposed to women as sex objects, peer pressure and being part of a team, the contribution of alcohol.

At this age guys aren't thinking with the head on their shoulders, more the head between the legs, throw in grog and it's a recipe for disaster.

niccipops link said:

And whats wrong with touching?  ??? ???

By the way nicci I heard that due to huge demand the mwse webshop'll soon have a life size blow up Brett Stewart doll for sale (to add to their 3000 styles of jersey) - might be just the thing to help the convent girls while away those cold lonesome winter hours....

brookiegreg link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180906.msg229996#msg229996 date=1246067224]

By the way nicci I heard that due to huge demand the mwse webshop'll soon have a life size blow up Brett Stewart doll for sale (to add to their 3000 styles of jersey) - might be just the thing to help the convent girls while away those cold lonesome winter hours....
[/quote] Consensual touching is great - the question is, will Brett say yes? Please Brett, pleeaase?

niccipops link said:
[quote author=brookiegreg link=topic=180906.msg230015#msg230015 date=1246081538]
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180906.msg229996#msg229996 date=1246067224]

[/quote] Consensual touching is great - the question is, will Brett say yes? Please Brett, pleeaase?
[/quote]

Nicci, since Brett is also known as snake, I reckon he would sing you the song by Billy Squire - The Stroke......

Better listen now it ain't no joke
Let your conscience fail ya, just do the stroke
Don'tcha take no chances keep your eye on top
Do your fancy dances you can't stop you just stroke me,
stroke me

One Eyed Eagle we're all blushing here at the convent...ahem this is what happens when Manly has a bye and too many people have time on their hands

C'mon back to the footie!

But you gotta admit brookiegreg, its a damn good song. Plus no talk of board room troubles is even better.

Agree lets get one with the footy and the title defense.

This thread is getting me all hot under the collar.

What i'd do to see matt orford in a set dressed up like bashful.

And Matty singing the Lumberjack song maybe  :eek:

There's a place for cheap thrills flip .....................(this thread)

Notice the hand attached to Stewy's daks in the pic at the top: yes it belongs to nicci

I bet Nicci loves the Lady Gaga song

"Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

The big question for Nicci, will you still love him when he is bald

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I bet Nicci loves the Lady Gaga song

\"Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick\"

The big question for Nicci, will you still love him when he is bald

I don't understand brett.. he has loads of cash, and doesnt get that shane warne hair implants stuff?

But yes - I'm sure Nicci (and me.. and most other girls) would love him whatever happens to his hair!

All you really need to do is stand around outside his appartment complexe having a smoke.

Too easy.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6