Football Club accountability:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mata read my reply there is 2 links with alot of information i think u will find useful my friend.

Thank you.  Some of the questions are rhetorical, I knew the answers but many don't.

Basically the football club has dwindling membership and the Screaming Eagles program is siphoning people off.  But what a ridiculous scenario where yo have to stump up hard cash twice, and basically the only thing you get for football club membership is the opportunity to "vote" in a rigged election.

The whole thing is very undemocratic.

Especially when Football club membership was originally put together as a program of buying 'shares' in the club to eventually buy out Max and get it back for the club. I remember a couple of cheques paraded at Brookie for that purpose.

It seems that the supporters club was separated from the legal members of the football club to keep them out of meddling in the affairs as otherwise, too many people like me with no 'vested interests' could have some sort of say. I laugh at Bob Reilly's letter to members last October, suggesting that being a member of the football club ensures that your voice is heard when important decisions regarding these heritage aspects of the Sea Eagles are made!!!

Interesting thread over there ,more interesting will be some of the blind replies..

robbiea link said:
Interesting thread over there ,more interesting will be some of the blind replies..
  It didn't take oldboy for very long to skulk out of his hole and get personal.  He will be treated with the contempt he deserves.

i cant believe how many dumb ****s there are over there

oh oh the evil Grant mayer and penns are going to move us to CC

**** me dead, im sure no ones surprised that no one from MWDRLFC havent spoken up and said we are the only ones who can make that call.

Cliffy Gc link said:
i cant believe how many dumb c**ts there are over there

oh oh the evil Grant mayer and penns are going to move us to CC

F**k me dead, im sure no ones surprised that no one from MWDRLFC havent spoken up and said we are the only ones who can make that call.
  I imagine that is the party line being trotted out amongst the "inner sanctum" to justify the night of long knives.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8