First grader to retire early??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
What happened to his thread, in regard to the rumour of a first grader was contemplating an early retirement, it was suggested that snake had been offered a role from the club........any more news at all.

c eagle said:
What happened to his thread, in regard to the rumour of a first grader was contemplating an early retirement, it was suggested that snake had been offered a role from the club........any more news at all.

No first grader would want to retire early from Manly if they are near the 200 games mark and if they are able to continue playing.

Reasons:
- Life membership at the football club.
- Legendary status at Manly.
- Being part of the greatest club & culture in the NRL.

Well that would depend if his body was up to it still? Not if he had a certain number of games to reach.... Depends if he can play week in , week out, if it is snake that the rumour was referred to then at some stage like all champions you have to draw a line in the sand if you cannot manage to keep on the field

I'd like to see Jason retire. His injury concerns must be a worry to him, and his law degree is safely in his bag. Maybe a role in that department with the club. Only speculation though.

He has played enough games for life membership already. He was basically a regular first grader in 2002, when the Eathern Norgles were really Manly again anyway. He made only 1 first grade appearance the previous year. In fact I think he has already been granted life status.

I don't think it's King. I think it is more likely a back who may go to make way for Hoppa Jr.

It's about time we did something to make Parra really hate us again. The Jamie Lyon thing is getting old now.

Rumour was King was gonna retire just before Joe G got hurt and Kite and Rose signed with other teams.

They are struggling to fit Mini under the new cap so i don't see how Hoppa could fit in there but then again the NRL might make an exception

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6