Fire up lads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Really want to sit down and watch a dominant Manly at Brookvale Oval tonight !!

Has been a crap week so Manly can put an end to it for me in style hopefully. Want to see some big Watmough runs, some huge Matai hits, big Williams carrying 3-4 on his back after palming 2 off, Robbo in the clear showing his pace and Foran showing all the skills that could make him 1 of the best we have seen

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Has been a crap week so Manly can put an end to it for me in style hopefully. Want to see some big Watmough runs, some huge Matai hits, big Williams carrying 3-4 on his back after palming 2 off, Robbo in the clear showing his pace and Foran showing all the skills that could make him 1 of the best we have seen

Hear, hear

Instead we'll probably spend the night working the ball off our own line with Teddy bear playing dropsies and blaming it on fatigue.  ;)

You got your wish Kiwi. Funniest part was when Pridis whacked T-Rex flush on the face then jumped on his back and T-Rex just kept running. Yes, the kid is coming along nicely . . .

Kiwi Eagle link said:

You are the chosen one... what's your next prediction (in detail)  :eek:

Matabele link said:
Instead we'll probably spend the night working the ball off our own line with Teddy bear playing dropsies and blaming it on fatigue.  ;)

How wrong could you be with your negitivity, Mata?

captainskin link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183257.msg261920#msg261920 date=1273299397]

You are the chosen one... what's your next prediction (in detail)  :eek:
[/quote]

Haha might save that one for next weekend ;) **** I love watching Matai smash blokes, that one on Young was a beauty

Brookvale link said:
Matais hit on Dean Young was spectacular!

It was good to watch but my favourite was the T rex 1 arm slam of boyd. Boyd dropped the pill constantly when on that side of the park after that

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Brookvale link=topic=183257.msg261995#msg261995 date=1273324487]
Matais hit on Dean Young was spectacular!

It was good to watch but my favourite was the T rex 1 arm slam of boyd. Boyd dropped the pill constantly when on that side of the park after that
[/quote]

He tried to wriggle his way out of it and T-rex just put him down like a rag doll, that was a classic.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6