Finals [Week 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
DJ6JyMCVYAAh24o.jpg:large

NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series – Week 3

Preliminary Final: Friday, September 22, 7.55pm, AAMI Park

NRL: Melbourne Storm v Broncos

Preliminary Final: Saturday, September 23, 7.40pm, Allianz Stadium
NRL: Sydney Roosters v Cowboys

Holden Cup 5:00pm:
Eels v Panthers

Holden Cup 2:30pm:
Manly Sea Eagles v Dragons

Last edited:
Who gives a **** really but I'm guessing Storm / Roosters with the only possible upset being it could be the Cowboys.

Corey Oats named after suffering severe concussion. . .
How did Wayne Bennett ever gain the reputation for having the health of his players as his first priority?

Waerea-Hargreaves set the tone early this week by singling out North Queensland powerhouse Taumalolo as the man standing between his Sydney Roosters and a shot at the title and declaring "bring it on".

Taumalolo refused to take a step back on Wednesday, welcoming the opportunity to take on his New Zealand compatriot on his own turf.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/37160415/taumalolo-returns-serve-to-fellow-heavyweight-jwh/

Gee, I'm kinda bored when Manly are outta the finals.

Please don't let the storm win a gf so everyone can say they are the greatest ever (sweeping cheating under the carpet).

Waerea-Hargreaves set the tone early this week by singling out North Queensland powerhouse Taumalolo as the man standing between his Sydney Roosters and a shot at the title and declaring "bring it on".

Taumalolo refused to take a step back on Wednesday, welcoming the opportunity to take on his New Zealand compatriot on his own turf.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/37160415/taumalolo-returns-serve-to-fellow-heavyweight-jwh/

Gee, I'm kinda bored when Manly are outta the finals.

Please don't let the storm win a gf so everyone can say they are the greatest ever (sweeping cheating under the carpet).
Agreed. Forward A calling out forward B is a colossal yawnfest.

Fark me some of these commentators have short memories. So many of them going on about Melbourne this year being the best team of all time....??
That'll do me.
Have they forgotten
Saints 11 or 12 premierships in a row?
The Parramatta and dogs teams of the 80's.
Canberra and Brisbane early 90s
Us mid 90's
Roosters making 4 grand finals in 5 years to start the 2000's
Us again, 4 grand finals in 7 years recently......
All those teams have been more successful than the purple scum.

The only team I am hoping wins tonight is the Adelaide Crows (currently leading Geelong 31 to 8 in the first quarter).

Sorry but I couldn't give a toss about the Drizzle or Donkeys. Whoever wins, wins. The only league team I'll be plugging for this weekend is our U/20's.

Still nothing from the Storm but bronco are definitely outclassed in the one just hanging on

Gee it is fun watching Bellyache suffering that is about 4 bombed tries

Still nothing from the Storm but bronco are definitely outclassed in the one just hanging on
I reckon they've been outclassed although still are playing better. They have been ****ed over with some calls getting them stuck down their end. I reckon they'll win

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2