Finals Week 2 - Cowboys v Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Tariq has been charged with a Grade 3 on that bludger Hodges :s

Still think that the Cows can roll the Rorters as they have the Roos Props and Taumololo, plus the craziest Sims Brother :p

If Jake Friend defies Doctor's advice and risks rupturing his chest cavity, then the NRL will have a tragedy on their hands :cool:

Rabbids will be hoping for a Cows win too I guess ;)

RE: Finals Week 2 - Non Manly Game-Cowboys v Rorters

Whoever has the best chance of killing rabbits the following week gets my vote.

The Cows will whinge no matter who they lose to. You know it and I know it. The Qld press will be writing about it for 25 years. Hard to want them to go anywhere.

Chooks have a good chance of bashing up those bunnies. Then we can have our revenge in the GF (well, in my dreams).

RE: Finals Week 2 - Non Manly Game-Cowboys v Rorters

NRL MATCH OFFICIALS - FINALS WEEK 2
GAME: ROOSTERS V COWBOYS DATE: FRIDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2014

VENUE: ALLIANZ STADIUM NRL KICK OFF: 7.55PM [NINE]
REFEREE: Shayne Hayne VIDEO REFEREES: Bernard Sutton
ASSIST REFEREE: Gavin Badger Luke Patten
TOUCH JUDGES: Jason Walsh EVALUATOR: Andrew Dunemann
Grant Atkins MATCH DAY COACH: Andrew Dunemann
STANDBY REFEREE: Matt Cecchin TRAINER: Meaghan Mackie
STANDBY TJ: Nick Beashel JERSEY COLOUR: Pink

Interesting fact that just hit me.

Green was the assisstant Coach to Robinson last year.
He should have a better than even chance in getting the Cows home :)

2v coaching against his former boss too on the same weekend :sleepy:

HappilyManly said:
NRL MATCH OFFICIALS - FINALS WEEK 2
GAME: ROOSTERS V COWBOYS DATE: FRIDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2014

VENUE: ALLIANZ STADIUM NRL KICK OFF: 7.55PM [NINE]
REFEREE: Shayne Hayne VIDEO REFEREES: Bernard Sutton
ASSIST REFEREE: Gavin Badger Luke Patten
TOUCH JUDGES: Jason Walsh EVALUATOR: Andrew Dunemann
Grant Atkins MATCH DAY COACH: Andrew Dunemann
STANDBY REFEREE: Matt Cecchin TRAINER: Meaghan Mackie
STANDBY TJ: Nick Beashel JERSEY COLOUR: Pink

I see Shane "Steggles" Hayne has this one.....poor old Cowgirls I can just read the headlines in the Townsville paper on Saturday morning.

" robbed again"

Steggles has history, you can bet there will be a couple of controversial Rorters try's, and the Cowgirls will whimper and cry for another year.

I think the girlies will win this despite old Steggles Hayne. They are on a roll and look good. They know they have very few chances left to win a comp and will get the job done.

The really great thing is that it will be another bashathon. For that reason I'm tipping the GF winner to come from our side of the draw.

Ralphie said:
I'm tipping the GF winner to come from our side of the draw.

I hope you are right Ralphie (for obvious reasons).

I just pray it's not, you know who.....

yep, took the multi of Cows & Manly, pretty good odds considering they both have a big chance of winning..

another great weekend of footy coming up - sweet!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hopefully the winner goes on to beat souffs

If not the winner bashes the living hell out of them, breaks arms, legs and gets most of the Bunnies into the judiciary.

I don't care who wins now, love it to be us but that's fanciful but whatever happens, and if there is a god PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE THE BUNNIES

If we can't be there I hope the 'Riff can win the GF. This year they have shown the spirit to play through adversity that I wish we'd shown more of.

The Who said:
If we can't be there I hope the 'Riff can win the GF. This year they have shown the spirit to play through adversity that I wish we'd shown more of.

For my son in law Mick (who has had the absolute year from hell with Cancer), if it can't be us, and it won't be, then I'm also on the Riff bandwagon

Robbo is upset that his Mini is being disrespected by the Cows. :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6