Fight night: Stewart, Blair out for season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
GLENN STEWART and Adam Blair are set to be suspended for the remainder of the season after being among a record 10 Manly and Melbourne players facing bans of up to 27 matches in total for their involvement in last Friday night's wild brawl at Brookvale Oval.

Read the full article

I like the comments by Scott Penn, unfortunately the horse has bolted in terms of pre judging IMO

After these clowns have handed down Grade 3 and Grade 4 to Brett and Lussick there is no way they will let the main protagonists get a lower grading and with loading they are gone.As another poster said,the fans pay once again for politically correct reactive policy at the behest of a powerful and loud minority.It will be 5 or 6 for sure.

Teams one and two nobbled after being clearly the best sides all year.A joke.

So the title reads "Stewart, Blair out for season". Really? It's so hard to find good journalism these days. Don't know how idiots like this even get a job.

Jeez there are some dogshots in that montage

Daniel said:
Jeez there are some dogshots in that montage

Not much Manly or Manly players either

I thought Perry was giving as good as he got. The throw on Thaiday goes to show that the Storm are still at it. Dirty scum.

DSM5 said:
I thought Perry was giving as good as he got. The throw on Thaiday goes to show that the Storm are still at it. Dirty scum.

Yeah that "tackle" on Thaiday was one of the most sickening and disgusting "tackles" I have seen. How he didn't come out of that completely broken I do not know

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8