Fellow Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matt1980

Hi there,
I thought I'd eventually sign up to the forum after just being a visitor now and again.
I'm an Englishman living in Scotland.
Been following the sea eagles for a couple of years, loving this season! Favourite player is Jamie lyon(even though he's an ex Saint) also support Wigan warriors and liverpool fc.
Here's to an awesome finish to the season.
Take it easy :)

welcome on board mate. I am just across the ditch from you in Amsterdam. The site is getting more global by the day!

Join in the fun and have a great time on here mate

Cheers mate. Amsterdam? Awesome. We are popping up everywhere. I'm looking forward to chatting about the mighty sea eagles!

Welcome @Matt1980

We have strong Scottish-blood in my family mate, so glad to see you on board.

Not as impressed by the Liverpool fc love though!

Man Utd all day me.

More importantly, the Manly Sea Eagles.

I reckon you joined at a perfect time mate...I can smell another premiership already!

Matt1980 said:
Hi there,
I thought I'd eventually sign up to the forum after just being a visitor now and again.
I'm an Englishman living in Scotland.
Been following the sea eagles for a couple of years, loving this season! Favourite player is Jamie lyon(even though he's an ex Saint) also support Wigan warriors and liverpool fc.
Here's to an awesome finish to the season.
Take it easy :)

Welcome aboard Matt1980! Your on the winning ticket with Manly (and Silvertails).

sSig_welcome2.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4