Fellow infidels we are all going to hell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/newshome/13702269/muslim-preacher-attacks-rugby-league/

Good on him.

I believe in free speech.

He is no worse than Abbott, Gillard, Swann, Hockey, OFarrell, Rudd etc etc

At least I get a laugh out of him and Clive Palmer wont be funding his campaign for PM.

Sheikh Feiz Mohammad says that makes fans, devil followers claiming they're being hypnotised and seduced by an evil sport.

Silly preacher, the Devils are from New Jersey.

They do not even play Rugby League.

I notice Manly players and fans feature prominently in the video clip. Coincidence? I think not.....

On a more positive note I can't remember the last time a war was fought over a football code. War caused by religious intolerance however.......

Aha that's why I kept taking the lords name in vain on Friday night...it was the damned ball...the devil himself made me do it.:p

Oh well, in that case, I guess I worship the devil. A grand final winning devil mind you.
My choice.

I find it offensive when people choose to live in our country and then attack our culture. Last time I looked Islam had really made
The middle east an amazing peaceful place to live and bring up a family..... Not

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4