Feedback to the owners....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
After reading and agreeing with the below post in another thread -
The common thread in this seems to be Greenberg. He poached Des and publicly gloated. He was an Nrl member that could have approved for Gift to stay. He's now guaranteed funding for DCE's Titans move. He won't be happy till we're all but destroyed. Don't let him win.
I will say that's hear fans talking about not following our club this season is very disheartening. The team and club need our support more than ever atm. We are riddled with injuries, have been ripped apart by the media and the pursuit of money and there's more to come. Opposition fans are laughing their arses off.
The only thing that will get us through some games this year is support from the fans. Yes some unpleasant shyte is going down. Fans turning away from the club we love is not going to help.
We criticise th lack of loyalty from the players and now some fans are speaking of walking away becuase it's all too hard?
Get to games, scream your lungs out. The hard times is all part of being a fan.
Easy option is to turn away and stroll back in when all is rosy.
We can't control what's happening with our players or the media but we can control our decisions as fans.
I'll be throwing my full support behind our team. They need us now!

What would peoples thoughts be to fans at Brookie turning their backs during the 7th minute of play ? The clock hits the 6 minute mark and fans face away from the field of play for 1 minute ? IMO that would be only way of sending a message to the owners that weve had enough of their " Management "....the apparent white anting of the coach on national tv....players not putting in....the club being played during player contract negotiations...the lot !! I cant think of any effective way of sending a message to our owners and players that fans gave had enough.....thoughts ??? The reason for the 7th minute as a choice is also obvious for reasons we have seen in the last 24hrs.

How about everyone grow up and realise this is the way of modern day football- It's a business- clubs treat it that way and so do players. Get used to it! It happens at other clubs and will happen at our club again. Gone are the days of club loyalty (except for a few). I don't agree with it but that's the way things are nowdays.

How about everyone grow up and realise this is the way of modern day football- It's a business- clubs treat it that way and so do players. Get used to it! It happens at other clubs and will happen at our club again. Gone are the days of club loyalty (except for a few). I don't agree with it but that's the way things are nowdays.

Totally disagree. Give you a tip. If no fans turned up to the games every week, there would BE no club. This is still an entertainment sport. The club has to do everything it can to retain and grow fans.

Manly Sea Eagles, from that ****stain twitter guy, through to management are completely mishandling the community and fanbase (and I include players in that). They are losing fans daily - and loyal ones from what I read here.

I've been through much worse with this club, so this is nothing for mine. ****, we had Walker / Mullayne in the halves at one point.

But yeah, since that noob from South's took over, our on field product has regressed badly, fan interaction and connection have suffered badly...thank God he is sorting the commercial side of things out, otherwise he'd have nothing.

Geoff Toovey appears to have lost his playing group.

.............Geoff Toovey appears to have lost his playing group.
Yeah here they are but it isn't Geoff who lost them all alone.
Whare- Penrith
Kite - Penrith
Foran - Parra
Hopoate - Parra
Lussick - Parra
Gower - Parra
Watmough - Parra
G Stewart - Souffs
DCE - Titans
JWH - Rorters
Hodkinson - Dogs
G Hall - Cows
G Rose - Goons
R Fa'aoso - Parra maybe

I agree it's a business just at the moment the people in charge of our club don't seem capable of running a chook raffle.

Wow, one loss and the knives are out. It's a pity you geniuses haven't made the millions the Penns have. Because you'd do so much better.

Totally disagree. Give you a tip. If no fans turned up to the games every week, there would BE no club. This is still an entertainment sport. The club has to do everything it can to retain and grow fans.

Manly Sea Eagles, from that ****stain twitter guy, through to management are completely mishandling the community and fanbase (and I include players in that). They are losing fans daily - and loyal ones from what I read here.

I've been through much worse with this club, so this is nothing for mine. ****, we had Walker / Mullayne in the halves at one point.

But yeah, since that noob from South's took over, our on field product has regressed badly, fan interaction and connection have suffered badly...thank God he is sorting the commercial side of things out, otherwise he'd have nothing.

Geoff Toovey appears to have lost his playing group.

**** off Ryan, your an ex ****in norths supporter who jumped on our bandwagon after your club disintergrated. I admit you've been through worse but that was with the bears. Fans of manly will turn up every week, as they did during the northern eagles debacle. You think you know everything (because you heard it in a coffee shop??)but you know **** all.

I'll give you a tip- Manly fans will continue to turn up to games no matter what - they are not as fickle as fans who used to support a different team and never have a positive thing to say about the team that they jumped to. And you wouldn't have a ****ing clue as to goeff tooveys support.

**** off Ryan, your an ex ****in norths supporter who jumped on our bandwagon after your club disintergrated. I admit you've been through worse but that was with the bears. Fans of manly will turn up every week, as they did during the northern eagles debacle. You think you know everything (because you heard it in a coffee shop??)but you know **** all.

I'll give you a tip- Manly fans will continue to turn up to games no matter what - they are not as fickle as fans who used to support a different team and never have a positive thing to say about the team that they jumped to. And you wouldn't have a ****ing clue as to goeff tooveys support.

Wow. Have you been reading the posts on here lately. Loyal folks like Mark from Brisbane & bob dylan deciding whether they want to have a season off? Maybe you haven't read that.

I look forward to 18,000 fans turning up to Brookie then based on what you say next week.

I may not have a clue about Toovey's support, but did you read / view what choc had to say about him? Maybe you missed that too.

I don't know how may times I have said we have the best team on paper. It's like instead of having selective hearing, you have selective reading. It's the off field crap and coaching killing us, or haven't you been watching the last 11 losses from 13 starts either?

Lastly, just relax. Debate the team. You've gone into a boiled rage. Be as up and down as you like on the team - I'll empathise if you want it. But just chill. Let that throbbing vein in your forehead shrink back down.

Last edited:
Dear Owners, I understand this **** fight was caused by the previous Administration. I know it was the Quantum faction that pushed Gifty out. I understand you have inherited this mess and you are doing your absolute best to salvage what you can from the ashes. please stay strong and keep up the good work.

Wow. Have you been reading the posts on here lately. Loyal folks like Mark from Brisbane & bob dylan deciding whether they want to have a season off? Maybe you haven't read that.

I look forward to 18,000 fans turning up to Brookie then based on what you say next week.

I may not have a clue about Toovey's support, but did you read / view what choc had to say about him? Maybe you missed that too.

I don't know how may times I have said we have the best team on paper. It's like instead of having selective hearing, you have selective reading. It's the off field crap and coaching killing us, or haven't you been watching the last 11 losses from 13 starts either?

Lastly, just relax. Debate the team. You've gone into a boiled rage. Be as up and down as you like on the team - I'll empathise if you want it. But just chill. Let that throbbing vein in your forehead shrink back down.

Ryan, can u explain this 11 losses from 13 starts please.

Seriously Ryan?

You deathride our team so much it's not funny- I'd hate to what you would say about Manly if the bears were still alive.

You're a negative ****in nelly no matter what you discuss on this forum.

And you're not the only one- I'm not trying to single you out , but I've been off here for a year and come back, and it's the same negative crap, from the same negative people.

Game one of season: Loss
Trial 2: Loss
Trial 1: Win
Game 3 9s: Loss
Game 2 9s: Loss
Game 1 9's: Loss
Final 2: Loss
Final 1: Loss
Round 26: Loss
Round 25: Win
Round 24: Loss
Round 23: Win
Round 22: Loss

Ok, sorry....10 losses in our last 13....for some reason I thought we lost both our trials. That being said, I get that some of these are nothing games...some are, but it's a scary trend.

Especially when we have the apparent best halves in the comp !

Yeah I remember being at Brookie playing against the chargers and we were lucky 2 have 4 thousand in the ground. So don't kid yourself we get respectable (not great) crowds when we win if we keep dishing up the rubbish like last night and continue 2 lose star players brookie will be a ghost town.

It won't be liked........but everything is consistent with Central Coast Eagles...........everything.....

and I hate it, all true fans hate it, and the owners and the NRL know it

it is a 'business' now after all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4