2022 Top 8 etc - Fearless Predictions .. or You're Dreaming!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey @Woodsie great to see you posting again mate, after a bit of a hiatus ! My predictions this year:

1. Sea Eagles to finish 1st or 2nd and play in the Grand Final (against a smokey like Canberra);
2. Character, hard working players like Davey / Bullemore to have a positive affect;
3. We'll have a much tighter defensive structure next season (4th best overall);
4. All of Harper, Olakau'atu, Schuster will go to the next level given experience;
5. Foz will have a blinder and consider a 3rd straight season;
6. T.Turbo will actually follow up last year with another amazing display and win a second Dally M;
7. This will be a career year for Paseka;
8. We'll uncover 3 new amazing talents during Origin, and some tough decisions roster wise will need to be made;
9. Parker will impress @BOZO;
10. We'll have the deepest, most consistent & talented squad in the NRL, and this will start being a blue-print (roster consistency);

I have HUGE expectations this year. Des is doing what Des does, and improving the brace of our culture and team each and every year. Extending Des early was a godsend (and very smart from ownership). Our CEO is more of a behind the scenes kind of operator, but absolutely is smashing it on all fronts, particularly:

1. Sponsorship;
2. Brookvale Oval revitalization;
3. Club culture / off field dramas / media attention / no infighting etc

ONE area of improvement I'd recommend or suggest is media / club / fan interaction / cross pollination. We need to be better informed. On the flipside, the fans also need to help grow the brand (@The Wheel & @BOZO are examples of this with supply of information & membership awareness). We all need to play our part. Make it our Sea Eagles New Years resolution to recruit just ONE additional fan to the fold this year, and even better get them to invest in membership. Just ONE, in 12 months.

But that's as critical as I can be, as far as I can tell, every and all areas of the club are on the incline. Our premiership window is once again opening, and I have 100% faith in the professionals behind the scenes to get the off field stuff right.

See you all at Brooky 😁. Just so people know, the Leagues club has recently extended their Lease again according to Mark Arthurson (Ken's son) who actually works there and is a mate of mine (this surprised me as I thought the Chinese developers were going to start their development imminently.)

Hey @Woodsie great to see you posting again mate, after a bit of a hiatus ! My predictions this year:

1. Sea Eagles to finish 1st or 2nd and play in the Grand Final (against a smokey like Canberra);
2. Character, hard working players like Davey / Bullemore to have a positive affect;
3. We'll have a much tighter defensive structure next season (4th best overall);
4. All of Harper, Olakau'atu, Schuster will go to the next level given experience;
6. T.Turbo will actually follow up last year with another amazing display and win a second Dally M;
8. We'll uncover 3 new amazing talents during Origin, and some tough decisions roster wise will need to be made;
10. We'll have the deepest, most consistent & talented squad in the NRL, and this will start being a blue-print (roster consistency);

I have HUGE expectations this year. Des is doing what Des does, and improving the brace of our culture and team each and every year. Extending Des early was a godsend (and very smart from ownership). Our CEO is more of a behind the scenes kind of operator, but absolutely is smashing it on all fronts, particularly:

1. Sponsorship;

ONE area of improvement I'd recommend or suggest is media / club / fan interaction / cross pollination. We need to be better informed. On the flipside, the fans also need to help grow the brand (@The Wheel & @BOZO are examples of this with supply of information & membership awareness). We all need to play our part. Make it our Sea Eagles New Years resolution to recruit just ONE additional fan to the fold this year, and even better get them to invest in membership. Just ONE, in 12 months.

But that's as critical as I can be, as far as I can tell, every and all areas of the club are on the incline. Our premiership window is once again opening, and I have 100% faith in the professionals behind the scenes to get the off field stuff right.

See you all at Brooky 😁. Just so people know, the Leagues club has recently extended their Lease again according to Mark Arthurson (Ken's son) who actually works there and is a mate of mine (this surprised me as I thought the Chinese developers were going to start their development imminently.)

Love all of it .. except the bit about our owner . I think things have improved out of sight because he has pissed off and let Des and Humpries run the place and forced his wallet open

Love all of it .. except the bit about our owner . I think things have improved out of sight because he has pissed off and let Des and Humpries run the place and forced his wallet open

Very good point mate, indeed. It's so refreshing not to hear that person X is white-anting person Y. Hated it with Zorba. Hated it with how they treated Tooves. Hated it from Penn regarding Des performances. Hated it with how they all went at each other around Barrett.

But that's a thing of the past, thank GOD. We appear professional, in-house, together, all working in the same direction. Don't know him, but I don't think Humphries is a yes man, and he does appear to just get the job done (before things hit boiling point).

We are in good hands now, and I'm liking the PR machine.

1. Sponsorship;

Happy New year to you and all loved ones passionate Manly club member and true supporter @Ryan

You are indeed an inspiration as you always lead by example in all aspect of being a great supporter of our legendary club by your great contribution in club membership and game attendance .

Thank you Ryan for being one of the Great Manly 10,206 Souls and Valuable club members
that Breath Life to the Greatest Club of All the Manly Sea eagles

2022 NRL Membership Tracker and Manly Sea eagles life line​

Club Name2022202120212020201920182017
23/12/2123/12/20Last KnownFinalFinalFinalFinal
BrisbaneN/SN/SN/S28,08734,79336,42036,298
Canberra13,63913,04023,11219,03920,12120,05519,091
CanterburyN/SN/S16,80915,17018,34319,57018,833
CronullaN/SN/SN/S13,68015,82615,80215,613
Gold CoastN/SN/SN/S7,8366,51710,74810,914
Manly10,2069.08912,37512,88712,44012,43013,163
Melbourne20,000N/S27,50425,41125,21125,10520,507
Newcastle11,51113,61121,68518,86020,66518,01713,370
North Qld9,258N/S17,43416,70921,02923,43722,278
Parramatta27,58827,02332,37628,15625,25825,14524,501
PenrithN/SN/S19.08518,90620,62720,47720,248
St Geo Illa10,00010,00018,28715,27221,02821,19719,181
Souths27,33726,45230,79429,67029,62629,18930,220
Syd. RoostersN/S13,30417,27416,53016,38416,04416,001
WarriorsN/SN/S6,49118,36610,76818,56618,190
Wests TigersN/S13,44019,66917,91220,73920,79418,074

Last edited:
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

As usual, before a ball is kicked there are only 6 clubs who are any realistic chance of winning the comp. At least Manly is now one of them!
Of the 10 also-rans the Sharks look the best chance at making the 8, at the expense of the Knights. My other predictions
Manly to win, and Storm to drop out of the Top 4, Dogs to finish no higher than 12th.

As usual, before a ball is kicked there are only 6 clubs who are any realistic chance of winning the comp. At least Manly is now one of them!
Of the 10 also-rans the Sharks look the best chance at making the 8, at the expense of the Knights. My other predictions
Manly to win, and Storm to drop out of the Top 4, Dogs to finish no higher than 12th.

Agree re cronulla and Newcastle.. also see warriors getting the spoon..

My prediction is the Roosters finish Minor Premiers and are the team we have to beat this year. While we are hopefully safely tucked into the top 4 somewhere. Not too worried where in the top 4 because with the Roosters and Panthers probably in the top 4 too there is a big chance semi finals are all in Sydney grounds anyway. Give us a top 4 and a healthy roster come September and then let us loose. Genuinely excited by the year ahead.

The Big Improvers will be the Sharks.

Dragons will get the spoon.

Regular season finishing order.
Roosters
Panthers
Eagles
Storm
Rabbitohs
Sharks
Titans
Raiders
Eels
Knights
Dragons
Broncos
Warriors
Bulldogs
Cowboys
Tigers

Manly/Roosters GF

Last edited:
Fearless Prediction !

Dare to Dream

Dare to Soar High above all the rest on the Wings of the Legendary Sea eagles and the Greatest club of all

2nd Best is not a Manly thing !

1643701183061.png

Last edited:
Winning Starts first in our mind before we run out on the field

We must win this mind game first ......

2ND BEST IS NOT A FCKING MANLY THING !

On the flipside, the fans also need to help grow the brand (@The Wheel & @BOZO are examples of this with supply of information & membership awareness).

Great post @Ryan and I would add @Mitch is a supplier of helpful member info, along with @The Wheel etc and much appreciated.

Also many thanks for the interesting and surprising info on the Leagues club.

My prediction is, that having the best player in the NRL in Tom Turbo, his siblings plus a whole heap of quality players in our team along with the singing and retention committee signing some of the best prospects coming through, Manly membership numbers will dramatically increase and we'll be a powerhouse for the foreseeable future. Players will want to play for Manly because of our success. A grand final win is not too far away.

Fox Sports: Bold 2022 NRL Predictions

Maybe 6 of 15 will prove correct?
  1. Sam Walker to play Origin
  2. Broncos to make top eight
  3. Storm to miss top four
  4. Knights to get the wooden spoon
  5. Ponga signs richest NRL deal ever
  6. Burton to play Origin for Blues
  7. Latrell top point scorer
  8. Moses to win Dally M
  9. Maguire first coach sacked
  10. Walsh joins Dolphins