2022 Top 8 etc - Fearless Predictions .. or You're Dreaming!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Ok .. new year and clean slate ... let's here where we will finish and who will live up to expectation .. or otherwise.

Manly to finish 3rd or 4th ..

Easts
Melb
Manly
Panthers
Souths
Parra
Cronulla
Titans

Koula, Bullimore to get opportunities and make the most of them ..

Paseka, Guacamole and Keppie to lead a Manly pack revival of the Glory days .. Kapow to get swept up in the surge forward.

Saab to lift his tackle efficiency from 41% up tp a career best of 41.5% ...

3rd at season's end.
Turbo Dally M again.
Bullemore to be a crowd favourite.
Keppie, Paseka, Davey and Olakau-atu to have big season's.
Garrick to top scorer again.
Schuster to get back to his creative best.
Koula to debut and we will all want him to play all year but probably won't.
Fainu to finally be cleared.
Mrs to be angry at me everyday for no reason.

Manly - Minor Premiers; zero disruption with player movement. We have the talent just need to fix the “D’s”, defence and discipline along with our “save Turbo” scenarios in attack.
2. Penrith - will have the Premiers hangover initially but finish strong
3. Roosters - will be tough to match the hype without the “dig deep” mentality of 2021
4. Melbourne - Can never write them off no matter how many players they lose.

*The “Bull” to prove an awesome second rower as an interchange player
*Shu to find his feet as our next 5/8?
*Koula to debut in Hank’s centre spot due to injury and make it his own.

Looking forward to @Mark from Brisbane to start the “where everyone will finish” table 👍

Lastly…..Go Manly

Panthers / Sea Eagles / Storm
Rabbits
Titans
Roosters
Eels
Raiders
Don't understand the hoohah re the Roosters. Can't see a reason they'll do any better than 6th!
Panthers Minor Premiers then out of finals in straight sets.
Schuster & Olakau'atu to go to another level.
Dylan Walker to get back his Center spot.
Bullemore will be in the 17.
Garrick Top Points scorer again.
Saab Top Try scorer.
Tom T Daly M winner.

Last edited:
Panthers
Manly
Roosters
Storm
Titans
Sharks
Souffs
Eels

Raiders
Knights
Warriors
Bulldogs
Tigers
Broncos
Cowboys
Dragons

1.) Eels to be April premiers.
2.) Souffs will significantly miss Reynolds & Gagai and be outside the 8 for a significant part of the season.
3.) Even with zoolander coaching, the Dogs high quality roster additions should ensure they rise 4 or 5 spots.
4.) Manly take it to next level after team gained big match experience and felt the pain of a too early finals exit.
5.) A fully fit Guac breaks into Blues squad
6.) @Mark from Brisbane 100% fully fit
7.) Woodsie and Kevinward777 kiss and make up before season end
8.) Manly win GF over the Rorters

See 1 - 2 new faces make an impact.
Forward pack grow into a formidable force, to allow the next level needed to compete with the Top teams.
Will trade blows with Premiership front runners all season - compete well in Finals - make the GF and a 50/50 shot in the big game....

Trent's Dogs on top then Roosters Penrith Melbourne to round out the top 4 again. Manly to compete with Souths and Parra for the top 6, Knights and Sharks to fight over 8th spot. Titans, Sticky & Broncos next tier then the rest ...

My 2022 ladder:
Dogs
Roosters
Storm
Penrith
Manly
Souths
Parra
Sharks
Knights
Titans
Canberra
Broncos
Tigers NQ St Merge Warriors

Trent's Dogs on top then Roosters Penrith Melbourne to round out the top 4 again. Manly to compete with Souths and Parra for the top 6, Knights and Sharks to fight over 8th spot. Titans, Sticky & Broncos next tier then the rest ...

My 2022 ladder:
Dogs
Roosters
Storm
Penrith
Manly
Souths
Parra
Sharks
Knights
Titans
Canberra
Broncos
Tigers NQ St Merge Warriors
Cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not?

Dogs wont make the 8

Had a dream last night, we made the GF and were down by 4 with not long to go. Opposition (not sure who) had the ball on our 30 when Schuster pulled off a 1 on 1 strip, 2 plays later Tommy did it all himself to score the game winning try.

No reason to think this won't come true, except I was the left winger. Anyone know when training resumes? Gonna see if I can get a train and trial on the basis of this dream.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4