Favourite player so far Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Favourite player so far in 19

• Parker

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Garrick

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Elliot

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Suli

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Waddell

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Fainu

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • LG

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Croker

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Miski

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Gosiewski

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Sipley

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Leaving out the big names DCE TURBO AFB TAPOW etc and focusing on the newer or lessor names, who is your fav player so far this year and why?

For mine it is Elliott. Filling in at the back he has played really well, defended well and hits the ball up with intent.
To be winning games without Turbo like this is un-believable.

Mine is Fainu, but perhaps it is a little unfair including him in the list given we all know there is a bit of blue sky for him.

Other than Fainu, I think Parker’s resilience has been remarkable. Croker’s too. These are the guys that make clubs successful as much as the big names.

If players ranked 20-30 on your roster are busting their guts, it only has a positive effect on the overall group as the bigger name players start to look over their shoulder.

Fainu for me. His impact off the bench has been critical to our success. Will everyone is pulling their weight I think we had a couple wins on the back of Fainu's injection.

He has gone another level under Des.

I think Parker deserves a mention as he is playing the best footy I've seen him play.

Hard to split Elliot and Waddell for mine . Waddell "s big motor and determination deserves top marks but Elliot"s ability to handle pressure situations and his overall solid game involvement has proved invaluable when he has been at the back for Manly this season .

What I like about ALL of the players in the poll is that they all appear to be good blokes. no BS or dramas, no big head show ponies, just young blokes getting on with it .....

Could have voted for 5 of them, but Waddell got mine ... for a young man to have debuted only a few weeks ago he is just taking everything in his stride ... No nonsense .. No trying to be a tough guy .. just getting on with business ... he will be a valuable contributor for many years ...

Last edited:
Voted Fainu. Honorable mentions for Parker, Waddell and Elliot.

Fainu is on the path to being one of the games premier rakes. He also seems quite big and strong and can bust through tackles of middle forwards. Great start so far for him and all the others mentioned.

Voted Fainu. Honorable mentions for Parker, Waddell and Elliot.

Fainu is on the path to being one of the games premier rakes. He also seems quite big and strong and can bust through tackles of middle forwards. Great start so far for him and all the others mentioned.
Same here - Fainu is a game changer the others mentioned have been great as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7