Favourite factor today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Losing on World stage is the Greatest Humiliation for All to see
Have a look at the Psychological and soul destroying damage the The Heroic American Eagles have caused the Rabbits in their devasting defeat
Hands on knees and down on their fours submitted to the Superior Great Manly Force
1709504331342.png

Another Great factor today is that there is no Whinging on our furum
Winners Have nothing to Whinge about
and Everything to Be Happy about
What a Beautiful Happy Manly day it is Going to be :)

Victory in Vegas
And Manly People are on top of the World
1709505292748.png

SONG LYRICS​

If you’re happy Manly Winner , clap your hands. (Clap-clap)

If you’re happy Manly Winner , then you surely be a Grinner

1709505679598.png

Brooks and Turbo playing at such a good level , Brown and Alioai playing at an up tempo pace some serious team resilience for the majority of the game

Bunnies are a heavyweight club, and I felt for 60 odd minutes we dominated. They'll be in the top 6 odd this year. Especially with Wighton & Graham returning.

I thought our attack and game management was divine.

There is a lot of improvement in us, which is really, really exciting.

Standouts: DCE, Brooks, Olakau'atu & Brown for mine.

We absolutely competed for everything today. There seems to be a real comradery throughout the group (anyone else see Vaega cheering on the sidelines?). That to me is a lot of the work done. And for me, probably my favourite factor today....Haumole going to all our players after the game saying he loves them.

Two things I was really impressed with.

First, the combination of Brooks and Burbo in defence. They worked really well together on their edge, and were two of our better players overall.

Second, Karl Lawton's very effective stint at dummy half late in the game. Happy to roll with Froggy as our number one option, but it's been obvious for ages that he needs some help and shouldn't be expected to play 80 minutes. Pretty sure Seibold has realised that, and while GCKT had some nice moments last year and Humphreys will be pushing for his chance, we should really be using Lawton's experience and skill while he is still around.

Haven't read through this thread but my favourite thing today - Manly came from behind ... 3 times!!
Against a heavyweight club that started favourites.
That is a pretty strong win!
Belief in what they were doing never wavered and by finishing all over Souths that belief and confidence will only be stronger. Good signs for 2024.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8