Farewell Kitey in Person - Free Double Pass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@anthonyb1965 took out this weeks tipping prize but can't make it to Brookie on Sunday. Therefore we have a free double pass for any Silvertails poster who would like to go and watch Kitey and Big George run around at Brookie for the last time in the mighty Maroon and White.

First in best dressed. You must yell out "all day ref !!!!!" and "get em onside" at least twice. A couple of "smash em Kitey" wouldn't go astray either.

Chip and Chase said:
@anthonyb1965 took out this weeks tipping prize but can't make it to Brookie on Sunday. Therefore we have a free double pass for any Silvertails poster who would like to go and watch Kitey and Big George run around at Brookie for the last time in the mighty Maroon and White.

Fist in best dressed. You must yell out "all day ref !!!!!" and "get em onside" at least twice. A couple of "smash em Kitey" wouldn't go astray either.

"Fist in"

Don't want the tickets that bad!

lol

Me me me me me me me!

I can guarantee my 60 year old mum will yell out all that and much more - as she sits there doing her crocheting...!

LOL, that wasn't a typo. I forgot to mention we have a documentary crew from Germany who want to make a movie about the whole experience.

@yokahontas despite the temptation I will attempt to exit this thread in the nicest and cleanest way possible for you and your 60 year old mother.

The tickets are yours. PM me your name and email address and I will pass onto the club and they will be in touch regarding the tickets. Don't forget to thank Anthony as well.

Chip and Chase said:
@yokahontas despite the temptation I will attempt to exit this thread in the nicest and cleanest way possible for you and your 60 year old mother.

The tickets are yours. PM me your name and email address and I will pass onto the club and they will be in touch regarding the tickets. Don't forget to thank Anthony as well.

Lol, my mum would probably come up with a dirtier interpretation than anybody...!

Thanks very much Anthony...and to the club as well of course!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7