farewell from LEEDS to our freinds MWTS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

loiners

You boys have been GREAT ambassadors for both club and country whilst staying here in LEEDS and i think i can speak on behalf of the city it's been an honour to host the MWTS.
Just like to wish the MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES all the very best in the forth comming NRL season (with the exception against the COWBOYS) and im sure we'll meet again(bloody hell im sounding like Dame Vera Lynn) in the WCC. All the very best boys have a safe journey back to Oz......
GO YOU SEA EAGLES:D

loiners said:
You boys have been GREAT ambassadors for both club and country whilst staying here in LEEDS and i think i can speak on behalf of the city it's been an honour to host the MWTS.
Just like to wish the MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES all the very best in the forth comming NRL season (with the exception against the COWBOYS) and im sure we'll meet again(bloody hell im sounding like Dame Vera Lynn) in the WCC. All the very best boys have a safe journey back to Oz......
GO YOU SEA EAGLES:D
Congratulations loiners and good luck to your team in the Super league season

It was a real pleasure to meet you. I cannot explain how friendly the Rhino's fans have been, bloody incredible, you guys that stayed at home have to come next time.....what a week

Second what Mark says, a hugr shame we didn't wins that would have capped off the week just nicely. Most of the group head home today (I'm staying a few more days with family) so safe travels and thanks for helping make the week what it was. Thanks also to the people of Leeds and Warrington for their fantastic hospitality and for looking after us so well.

Mybludog said:
Thanx Martin, been another great week. Safe travels everyone. Hope to catch up again some day

Mybludog,,,,hows tricks just curious to know who are you....Kev or Russ.....just about recoverd from yesterday mega drinking binge.I'm sure our 2 great clubs will meet again....but this time at Brookvale

I'd just like to add my comments to Loiners thread.

It was a pleasure to meet you guys. I met Mark, Kev and Russ in midweek for a few beers. Met Vids on Friday before the game too and had a good chat with you all. Briefly met a few others in the supporters bar but i'm sorry, I can't remember who :blush:

Anyway, like Loiners said, good luck for the forthcoming season and lets hope you guys offer to host next year. I fancy a trip to Manly beach :D

Hope you guys had/have a good trip back to Aus too.

BTW Loiners, are you on Southstander.com?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4