Farah and Sheens fallout on England tour splits the Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Farah and Sheens fallout on England tour splits the Tigers
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-captain-jamie-lyon-says-defectors-have-left-geoff-toovey-high-and-dry/story-e6frexnr-1226205372766

By Dean Ritchie

THE relationship between Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens and his star hooker has broken down to the point where Robbie Farah could be forced out of the club.

The Daily Telegraph can exclusively reveal Sheens and Farah fell out during the recent Four Nations tour, and club officials are aware both may not be able to remain at Concord.

Farah has told close friends about his deepening issues with Sheens, while Wests Tigers players are openly discussing it.

The Tigers captain still has two years remaining on his deal but has been tenuously linked with Parramatta.

Wests Tigers chief executive Stephen Humphreys and club chairman Dave Trodden are aware of the tension between Sheens and Farah. Humphreys is becoming increasingly agitated.

While respected among the Tigers playing group, some teammates are becoming frustrated with Farah.

Farah's manager, Sam Ayoub, has discussed the situation with his high-profile client.

It is understood the brilliant Farah became irritated when overlooked for the major Four Nations Tests in England.

Aware he would be chosen behind Cam Smith, Farah still felt he could have secured a place on the bench.

There have been ongoing suggestions that Farah and chief playmaker Benji Marshall have a frosty relationship. Both have denied this publicly but the speculation won't cease.

However, it must be noted that Farah has not sought a release.

The Daily Telegraph left messages for Humphreys and Trodden yesterday but neither returned calls. Sheens did not answer his phone.

While club officials know of the Farah-Sheens drama, they remain hopeful the pair can overcome their issues. Publicly, the officials will no doubt attempt to deny the rift.

One source close to the Tigers said: "I am not sure they will both be there next year. I was talking to a high-profile Wests Tigers player the other day and he said teammates aren't getting on great with Robbie."

If pushed, the players will side with Sheens, who is contracted to the Tigers until the end of the 2014 season.

Farah is a matchwinner but he knows the power Sheens wields at the club.

"It is understood the brilliant Farah became irritated when overlooked for the major Four Nations Tests in England.".......The brilliant Farah? Nothing to do with the dirty, diving, drama queen Farah then?

What a sook.

If there's any truth to this rumour then the Tigers should start thinking about letting Farah go regardless.

Nah Dean Ritchie must be sick of getting constantly bagged by Manly fans so he is inventing stories about other teams now

What a sook, Ballin or Ennis should have been there and this merkin just played for lebanon, pick a country princess

Is he blind, or just stupid.

Can he not see if Sheens wasnt coach Ballin would of (and should of) been picked.

He has now ruled himself out of both Origin and Test match selection by whinging and playing poorly.

Good riddance.

Broken down, forced out, deepening issues, increasingly agitated, frosty, rift, tension, ayoub, source..

With ritchie's articles, one can summarise the whole thing by picking out his emotive terms AND guess the leaker.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
One source close to the Tigers said: "I am not sure they will both be there next year. I was talking to a high-profile Wests Tigers player the other day and he said teammates aren't getting on great with Robbie."

I wonder if this is the same source as the one that is "close to the Sea Eagles" - ie. the voices Ritchie hears in his head.

Hope the tigers hold on to Farah, the only way he represents a threat to us is if he leaves and gives them more money under their cap.

It's no big secret Sheens would like DCE at Leichhardt.

Sheens sure does have a way with being involved in rifts with players. Just have to laugh at the fact this time its Farah

Jatz Crackers said:
Sheens sure does have a way with being involved in rifts with players. Just have to laugh at the fact this time its Farah

There was a rift in June or July too involving Farah.

Rumours where Benji and Sheens Vs Wobbie, and Wobbie lost.

How does Ayoub still have a job after his grubby involvement in the Tandy affair ?

MadMarcus said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

I wonder if this is the same source as the one that is "close to the Sea Eagles" - ie. the voices Ritchie hears in his head.

Dean has a beautiful mind then?

Perhaps not...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7