fantasy teams!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Are you boys running silvertails ,in the fantasy comp again??,,If so ,when does it start ???..

Normally you can select your teams about a fortnight before the season kicks off.  I'll keep an eye on it.

Yeah we will be joining in, i was debating whether we should have one here run by us

It is a lot of work because basically we would need to add all teh stats in for ALL the players in first grade every week

If you feel up to it awesome, otherwise we will just run a tipping comp and league

As I said I can help, but not do the lot.

Nothing better to do in Winter, its bloddy cold out here :)

cool well I will look into it. My first concern is the forums and getting them to a point where I can manage them across the board properly, so I working on a few conversions at the moment

awesome. I will see how we go I will set up a trial on my test site and see how it works and if it will suit out needs. How long until the start of the season?

http://league.virtualsports.com.au/

2nsz3f6.jpg

sm3vqb.jpg

Dan link said:
cool well I will look into it. My first concern is the forums and getting them to a point where I can manage them across the board properly, so I working on a few conversions at the moment

Mate it would be a massive job to get something like that up and running in a month.

Once it is running, the time it would take to input the stats for 272 players each Monday/Tuesday would be huge.

exactly clon which is why I am leaning towards not doing it though am thinking about doing all the stats for the Manly players

You only need to input the scorers. That being said, whats the point when their are a million free fantasy leagues going around.

Its more involved than that isnt it Flip?

I know with the Cricket and AFL there are at least 6 different point scoring plays.

I would have thought the scoring would at least include, Tries, Goals, Penalties conceded (negative points) etc

there are also sin bins and send offs, metres gained, man of the match etc

errors, missed tackles etc.  as wwll. 

Last year's one had 11 ways of scoring!!

I should know, because my side won the comp, just in case anyone forgot!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7