Fang Mouthguard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Who was wearing it first? Wolfman or Inu? ****ing Gould last night on channel 9 said Wolfy is wearing Inu's mouthguard. I'm sure Wolfy was wearing his last year and now Inu's coppied it?

Ah why would anyone who does not have a canine or vampire related nickname have them

Daniel said:
Ah why would anyone who does not have a canine or vampire related nickname have them

He is a bit of a Zombie at times. That's why Parra and the Warriors let him go.

It's because Inu's schtick is that stupid grin he does before he kicks for goal. He must have thought the vampire mouthguard would add to the effect. Fail on so many levels

With Inu's kicking, & him knowing Dog fans are waiting for that smile gimmick.
I think the smile thing would break your concentration & distract you from the job at hand, or foot.

Stevo said:
Who was wearing it first? Wolfman or Inu? f**king Gould last night on channel 9 said Wolfy is wearing Inu's mouthguard. I'm sure Wolfy was wearing his last year and now Inu's coppied it?

I don't know when Inu started wearing his but Wolfman was wearing his last year.

Also, it wasn't Gould who said he was wearing the Krisnan Inu mouth-guard, it was Rabs.

Wolfman has had it the past 3 years and only wears it on nights we play when there is a full moon.

On the subject of Inu, he'll have to go for that lift on Inglis.
Inglis came down pretty hard, Inu was fortunate GI got up ok. So, my point is, the dogs will be minus their goal kicker next week.

mozgrame said:
The Cowboys fans love it that's for sure. Every second bloke in the crowd up there seems to wear one. Oh, wait a minute. My bad.

The fangs are popular on Turtleman, Swamp People and Rat Ba*tards, also.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7