Fan thankyou to the Manly player group

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Numerous members of the player group have expressed real disappointing that the distractions of late have interfered with the rightful ongoing premiership celebrations.

So a massive thank you from this Manly fan. To each & every player involved this year, from the starting line up to those that made their debut, this fan recognises what a difficult task it is to win a premiership.

I know the hard work you put in & the obstacles you faced. I have loved watching the team as a whole achieve it together and with so much confidence and courage.

Thank you for your dedication & commitment to the club & each other. And thank you for bringing the enjoyment we have all experienced from your deserved success.

You know you can do it again. Thank you.

Jatz Crackers.

Great sentiment...and you know what has given me the ****s with this whole Des saga.....we as fans have not been able to enjoy what really was a magnificdnt year.

Our past coach, and perhaps our board may not appreciate what we think (or do) but I know from having been to many games with the MWTS these last 4 or 5 years that the players appreciate us, and I can assure you we appreciate them as well.

3 Grand Finals in 5 years is one hell of an effort, and there will be many who say "that's because of the culture"...or "that's because of the coach" well let me say it really is because 0f the players...THEY are the ones who spill blood for us, and I for one am bloody proud I what they have achieved!!

This group of players have done the club and its supporters and sponsors proud over the last 6 yrs. What a magnificent effort to have won 2 titles in 4 yrs and I sincerely thank them all for the guts and courage they have shown and the enjoyment they have given us and will continue to have over the coming years,.

Thank you, thank you!

Never been so confident of a premiership b4! Class everywhere, wouldn't swap anyone. GI, C smith, slater, Lockyer, Marshall, wouldn't come into my calculations.

Brilliant individuals and a brilliant team plus a coach great coaching staff that brought it all together.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations boys!

A great effort to every player who played in the 1st grade for us this year thank you. Also despite the going ons the last 5 weeks Des and the support staff thank you as well

Mark from Brisbane said:
Great sentiment...and you know what has given me the ****s with this whole Des saga.....we as fans have not been able to enjoy what really was a magnificdnt year.

I think the players probably feel the same. That they weren't allowed to enjoy it the way they should have as well. If so, let's hope it is used as motivation to go back to back and win one they can deservedly enjoy. It hasn't been fair on them after all the hard work they put in to achieve it. But I echo the thoughts of the you guys. Can't thank them enough for the joy they bring to the life of this Manly fanatic.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Yes it was a great year and the team were a joy to watch and grow throughout the year, thank you to all the players and staff who contributed to the great victory which hasn't been unfortunately celebrated properly due to the events post grand final. The post grand final feeling this time compared to 2008 has been been soured but hopefully will be treasured in Manly fans memories in time. As mentioned in previous post hopefully in 2012 we can have a proper celebration come grand final night and celebrate it for months afterward!!!!!

I echo the above sentiments and appreciate everyone who was involved in Manly winning the ultimate prize this year.

Yes it was a shame it could not have been celebrated as much as it deserved. However, don't forget the WCC in February and if we win it we can then really celebrate being the champions (just not overdo the celebrating this time)!

Go Manly!!

ALinda said:
I echo the above sentiments and appreciate everyone who was involved in Manly winning the ultimate prize this year.

Yes it was a shame it could not have been celebrated as much as it deserved. However, don't forget the WCC in February and if we win it we can then really celebrate being the champions (just not overdo the celebrating this time)!

Go Manly!!
And on the subject of WCC would'nt it be great for the club to be able to celebrate a victory so soon under the new coach.

Moondog said:
ALinda said:

Go Manly!!
And on the subject of WCC would'nt it be great for the club to be able to celebrate a victory so soon under the new coach.

Absolutely!

Jatz Crackers said:
Numerous members of the player group have expressed real disappointing that the distractions of late have interfered with the rightful ongoing premiership celebrations.

The blame for that belongs to the Dogs.

The Bulldogs should be criticised by everyone in league for what they did to the NRL premiers by choosing to announce Hasler's signing for 2013 just five days after the 2011 grand final.

There was no need for the Dogs to do that other than their own selfish reasons to cause trouble at Manly.

The Dogs robbed Manly of valuable prestige and income from merchandise and sponsorship. They robbed Manly players, staff and fans from celebrating the premiership win.

This is the story the media should be chasing. It is disgusting and shameful what the Dogs did.

Brissie Kid said:
Jatz Crackers said:

The Bulldogs should be criticised by everyone in league for what they did to the NRL premiers by choosing to announce Hasler's signing for 2013 just five days after the 2011 grand final.

There was no need for the Dogs to do that other than their own selfish reasons to cause trouble at Manly.

The Dogs robbed Manly of valuable prestige and income from merchandise and sponsorship. They robbed Manly players, staff and fans from celebrating the premiership win.

This is the story the media should be chasing. It is disgusting and shameful what the Dogs did.

This is even more reason to celebrate,we lose a non-career coach to obtain someone who wants to be a career coach and only for our club

He is also the toughest sonofabitch to pull on a manly jersey in the history of ever

:) Well said

The Eagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
Jatz Crackers said:

This is even more reason to celebrate,we lose a non-career coach to obtain someone who wants to be a career coach and only for our club

He is also the toughest sonofabitch to pull on a manly jersey in the history of ever

Like everybody else who have already expressed their thanks so far, I too would like to take this opportunity to say thank you all for your efforts and results over the last few years and especially with the Grand Final win this year. Well done and congratulations on a job well done. Now let's go back to back in 2012 :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4