Family Tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dessy

Reserve Grader
Are family tickets counted as 1 ticket or four separate ones, when you by them as a member, seeing as you can only buy 2 tickets per membership.

Dessy said:
Are family tickets counted as 1 ticket or four separate ones, when you by them as a member, seeing as you can only buy 2 tickets per membership.

Family tickets count as 4 tickets. Each member is entitled to 2 tickets. If you hold a family membership that's 4 members who are each entitled to 2 tickets each, 8 total. Your AAN will recognize this.

Whats the security like with a family ticket? ie, its supposed to be 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. How do they know if you change it to 3 adults and 1 kid?

Masked Eagle said:
Whats the security like with a family ticket? ie, its supposed to be 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. How do they know if you change it to 3 adults and 1 kid?

Your risk having the ticket confiscated at the gate and no GF for you. Not a risk id be recommending!

Hi Larissa, can you clarify.

A family membership 2 Adults + 2 kids, does that allow you to buy 8 adult tickets or only 4 adult tickets and 4 kid tickets only?

Rgds
OOE

You can purchase up to 8 tickets. The price type ( ie adult, concession, junior) is not restricted.

As a point of interest this differs from the the afl system where members can only purchase 1 GF ticket per members and are restricted to buying a ticket that is at the same price type as the membership ( ie junior member can only buy a junior GF ticket)

Go Manly!

Wow Larrissa up early again after all the work you have been doing. You are a GEM.

Thanks for answering all our questions.

Larissa said:
Masked Eagle said:

Your risk having the ticket confiscated at the gate and no GF for you. Not a risk id be recommending!

I think the ticket checking @ ANZ stadium is stricter than the SFS. For both our semis I have purchased family tickets for the 4 of us (all adults) and had no problems, but as Larissa stated I wouldnt be risking it for the GF.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6