Everybody knows - And this is why Tooves cannot be replaced!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What still annoys me is why did it take the tap on the shoulder to get the team motivated. That being said Toovey can certainly coach as he has proved over the last few years and sacking him was a disgrace.
Yeah it's pretty obvious Tooves can coach. He may not be a Dessy or a Micahel Maguire etc yet but he can coach.

What still annoys me is why did it take the tap on the shoulder to get the team motivated. That being said Toovey can certainly coach as he has proved over the last few years and sacking him was a disgrace.
This!!!
Maybe those same players need to look in the mirror and ask why they are so motivated now and were seemingly disinterested on numerous occasions through our the season.

This!!!
Maybe those same players need to look in the mirror and ask why they are so motivated now and were seemingly disinterested on numerous occasions through our the season.

Forans just beside himself now he's got 2V sacked and he's salivating at the thought of being the messiah over at the Squeels.

It's given him a weekly game day stiffy!!

I don't think I'll ever get over his sacking. It was spiteful, petty, and simply a "get square". It was not a decision that put the interests of the club first.

I am really struggling with the Barrett appointment. I haven't accepted that it has happened and I'm not sure that I ever will. Tooves was our future ffs.

Yes it's hard to believe in a way. We're just not that used to outsiders coaching the club. And if and when he moves on, how many players and support staff may leave with him?

yeah... so hopeful we make finals and go all the way! Send Toovey off in the style he so richly deserves while also giving a BIG FU VERY MUCH to the owners at same time.

Did you see comments at bottom of that article?! Even souffs fans are cheering for Toovs after the abysmal treatment he has copped.. the whole league is struggling to fathom why he's been punted... club legend status aside, his coaching record is solid and speaks for itself.
Stupid Penns very f#$%*! stupid - you better pray Barrett gets us to the finals every single year...

It probably wil never be explained fully but for 12 months from towards the end of 2014 until a few weeks ago our team basically lost the 'eye of the tiger' (as in Rocky). How they lost, how they got it back, why it took so long, was it the players, owners/mgmt or Tooves?

I guess it will remain a mystery as no one will be able to explain it fully and without prejudice.

So, Manly players only have motivation to play when coach is sacked and players threatened with sack.

Makes the whole situation worse imo

So if 2v and players were told they were not wanted after 6-7 rounds, we would now be in the top 4?

Graham Low virtually said up to the sacking, they did not want to play for the coach

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6