Everingham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
This guy played for us in the lower grades and we let him go, he is playing very well.

Hope he keeps it up, swapped Peyroux for him in supercoach this week, decided to keep Trex on the books until he comes back so needed some extra money

An example for kids not to give the game away if there 20s career doesn't kick on.

Another thing here is not many players kick on after leaving Manly but he certainly has. Can only think of a few :
Luke Phillips
Phil Blake
Chad Randall

Apparently been at a few clubs, so it's not like he's the one that got away. Yeah, he knows how to find the line at the moment but there's plenty of players throughout the years that start like he has, he's only made first grade at the Bunnies. Interesting to see if he's in 1st grade in Rd 26.

On that note it's good to see Sean Meaney getting a regular gig.
Fluffy and myself had massive raps on him as a young bloke and injuries really buggered his career. He could've been anything.

StuBoot said:
Apparently been at a few clubs, so it's not like he's the one that got away. Yeah, he knows how to find the line at the moment but there's plenty of players throughout the years that start like he has, he's only made first grade at the Bunnies. Interesting to see if he's in 1st grade in Rd 26.

Take him out of where he is now and transplant him into a Manly, Des Hasler coached side of 4 years ago. He would be taught to be safe and would be a safe bet star today.

eagles2win said:
An example for kids not to give the game away if there 20s career doesn't kick on.

Another thing here is not many players kick on after leaving Manly but he certainly has. Can only think of a few :
Luke Phillips
Phil Blake
Chad Randall

Chad Randall, you have made my day :)

Duff said:
On that note it's good to see Sean Meaney getting a regular gig.
Fluffy and myself had massive raps on him as a young bloke and injuries really buggered his career. He could've been anything.

Until Hasler tackled him at training and stuffed his knee iirc.

Lost his speed then and jsut isnt big enough to overcome that setback. Used to play a lot like matty bowen in open play.

When did everigham play for manly? I don't recall his name ever being listed in any grade.

He played lower grades for Manly. I always noticed his name because i had a mate who has passed on now named Andrew Everingham.
Anyway, he's good, he was ours and now he's not. You know who is good? Jorge Taufua. I'll bet there are a few souths fans that rate this bloke. Big Jorge will kick on in the NRL and will develop a cult following like Wolfy.

I loved Phil Blake when he played for us. I thought he went backwards when he left. Phillips was never a star, a good all round club player. Chad? what can I say, just not his dad.

For those of you having a chuckle at my suggestion of Chad Randall for the last few years he has carried the Quins/Broncos

Everingham was lost when the club made the move to Sunshine Coast - didnt want to go but had no choice. Went to the West Magpies in reserve grade for a couple of seasons and moved to Souths this year. He comes from Newcastle I think.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7