• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I thought he took his medicine well last night.

Actually I have removed him from my most hated list. After all, he pissed of Cameron Smith and gave Manly a shot at the GF qualifier all within two weeks.

Laughed one of the commentators said last night might be his last game in the blue and white, made me wonder is not going to wear a Sharks jersey next year?

bob dylan said:

Actually I have removed him from my most hated list. After all, he pissed of Cameron Smith and gave Manly a shot at the GF qualifier all within two weeks.

Laughed one of the commentators said last night might be his last game in the blue and white, made me wonder is not going to wear a Sharks jersey next year?
I was watching the game with my son at his girlfriends place and her dad,and we both said the same, I said to him,gee he is pretty quiet tonight and when Blair scored that try and he copped it from Hasson and Horo,he just sucked it up,and didnt react

master blaster said:
bob dylan said:

I was watching the game with my son at his girlfriends place and her dad,and we both said the same, I said to him,gee he is pretty quiet tonight and when Blair scored that try and he copped it from Hasson and Horo,he just sucked it up,and didnt react

Exactly how all players who cop an Ennis spray should be, no reaction. Save it for the the next tackle!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8