Ennis' late shoulder charge on DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

driftout

Reserve Grader
I heard Snake blowing up deluxe to the referee about the late shoulder charge on DCE in the first half by Ennis on DCE after he got a kick away. Channel 9 showed it very briefly . Does anyone have a link to the incident as there was a suggestion that there was contact with the head.

definitely a shoulder to the head (all be it not as hard as he could have) and definitely a deliberate grub act to unset cherry.

should he be sighted: yes
will he be sighted: no

i will go as far as saying they wont be charged with a chicken wing tackle either.

It's a pity DCE didn't fall to the ground to bring the video ref into it as it would have been a penalty and on report.

2 lessons from last nights game:
shoulder charges are permitted if you weakly swing your arm around after your shoulder has come in contact with the opposition players head.
&
its o.k. to throw a punch if you have already got a hold of the opposition players jersey with the same hand

How soft are you lot / is our game if you want a player to be punished for that

Would you be happy if one of ours was rubbed out for it ?

lsz said:

Remember Kingdog was suspended after the Parramatta game at Brookvale for much less of a shoulder charge than what Ennis pulled on Cherry.....

lsz said:

if it means consistency in the refereeing then yes

I don't think there was anything in it, and I would hate for that to be a penalty or a suspension, but what bothers me is if Watmough did that to Hodkinson; 2-4 weeks.

Snake said:
I don't think there was anything in it, and I would hate for that to be a penalty or a suspension, but what bothers me is if Watmough did that to Hodkinson; 2-4 weeks.

Yeah well Parramatta players deserve everything they get.

No sympathy from me.

bob dylan said:
Snake said:

Yeah well Parramatta players deserve everything they get.

No sympathy from me.

haha, I haven't turned on Choc yet...he will always be a great Sea Eagle in my eyes.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4