Ennis KO shoulder charge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
That Pri@k Ennis just tried a shoulder charge of sorts on Asotasi and got the bejeezus knocked out of him. I loved it rewound it a few times.
p.s. trex still has no heart.

It was almost a defensive move by Ennis but he tucked the arm in so shoulder charge, should have been penalised while unconscious!

How funny would it be to see Ennis get a suspension for knocking himself out

Bulldogs forwards looked to bit a bit off the pace , forwards couldnt go the full 80 mins , jamie off the bench nexted week could run amuck.... it looks to be a good contest nexted week, except for stewart we will have a full strength pack.

Souths ran fast and hard at the dogs line and managed to break through pretty sucessfully. We need to do the same and hopefully have similar success next week

Said this on twitter how funny would it be if he got a week for that.

Damn it Dan just seen you posted that.
Ah well you know what they say "the line between insanity and genius is often blurred"

Clint said:
So bulldogs are now 1 & 3. How was the quality of the game? Would love a report.

My impression **** house - the dogs were exposed with their big lazy pack not saying Souths don't have a monster pack but they are are at least mobile

Souths are one helluva footy side at the moment.Once they get rolling they are hard to stop.They would put the sword to us if we played like the last 2 weeks.We need to play the same intensity we had against the knights to compete.

Agree with comments above. Souths are big and fast and they don't stop. The scored a good try with a changing of the point of attack to get Barbs out of position and kick for Merritt.
If we shut down Ennis and krissy Keating it will put too much pressure on Reynolds to create. If our forwards don't turn up we could play the dogs into form.

susan said:
Souths are one helluva footy side at the moment.Once they get rolling they are hard to stop.They would put the sword to us if we played like the last 2 weeks.We need to play the same intensity we had against the knights to compete.
Reynolds won't last the season. Someone will take him out, or he'll just get hurt again accidently. If he does manage to stay fit, they can definitely win the comp. Which they won't, because we will. However it was unusual to see over 50,000 at a club match, if they hit the grand final there will be mass support for them.

Oh yes, the Ennis shoulder charge - shows how dangerous they can be!

Williams looked lost and out of place all game. Its like he has no idea where he is then suddenly he reakoses...then forgets again

I just love the media. Dogs are now 1 from 4 with a good chance being 1 from 5 yet clowns like Mathew Johns and the Fox commentators reckon they are building towards a premiership. If we were 1 from 4 it would be screaming headlines of Manly in crisis, ageing team past it, sack the coach, sack the board. Rothtool would be having a field day.

Pretty sure that the stats over 100 years don't paint a pretty picture of any club losing 3 of their first 4, going on to win that years premiership.

Cant agree.Dogs were right in the battle till he went off,after that they lost structure.Romelo had one asset,the shoulder charge!His last game for the dogs last year that I saw suggests a long time in the wilderness for Mr Romelo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6